SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

If I’m the Valedictorian, I might recruit the weak roles just because it will be amusing if the civs ignored them because of their abilities and lynched their power roles.
Jesting aside, here are my likely choices,

That said, I do hope this is not a trap DarkGeneral, seeing as the scenario you presented us is “who would you recruit”, this would place us in the shoes of the Valedictorian and -perhaps- not list our own roles in who we’ll recruit. If you’re mafia, you’d be able to narrow down our possible roles through the lists.
Just a thought though~ 'Tis nothing too serious yet.

Yes.

1st, checking in
2nd, after reading through all 6 pages, it seems that the heat between PW and RF has died down a bit
3rd, there’s a great risk for one of the medics to RC when there’s a chance that one of the medics could be mafia
4th, i think oogami could be mafia considering the amount of time that has flown by and the fact that we have tried to call out oogami a couple times. Don’t you think that if he was civ, he’d take the risk for civs and RC? either that or he’s mafia or he hasn’t checked in yet…
5th, i’m on and off of PW’s medic plan…
6th, though, with the previous few posts, there’s a possibility that Mikan could be mafia also

as of right now, i have no suspicions…

That’s the beauty of the plan, if both medics are mafia, then they won’t kill Sakura Oogami anyway because they don’t want the leaders role revealed.

But if they kill one of the two he protects, and he dies, then the leader is revealed to the swimmer, AND the person he saved is now confirmed (99% confirmed)

There’s basically no downside, other than the fact that if the mafia can guess 3 roles correctly, all 3 people die (which is going to be a bitch to deal with end game)

Holy shit already on 6 pages on day 1? WTF this game will be a time sink for better and worse :rofl:

Going through this thread now, oh and for any faggots that think I’m mafia, I’m not, the vets/people who played with me in previous games will be able to tell if I’m mafia or not (I’ve only been mafia once).

So far we have a Pimp vs. Hax vs. M.P. Radical Fatal 4-2way, Day 1 Role Claim requests and a DQ. I knew this game would be crazy but damn! There’s a lot of shenanigans going on right now and I’ll need a few moments to collect my thoughts.

That should be “Pimp vs. Hax vs. M.P. vs. Radical Fatal 4-way.” Damn fatigue.

I don’t recall anyone mentioning you were suspicious, or even mentioning you at all. I’m surprised that you’re relying on other people to convey your innocence for you, I got the feeling you disliked other people not listening or paying attention to you. Being Mafia only once doesn’t change anything, in fact it discredits your previous statement because the people who’ve played with you in multiple games have only seen you as Mafia once. Also half the time you edit and get DQd by day 2, which makes getting a control for your behavior much more difficult.

Also, are the two “thinking you’re Mafia” and “being a faggot” statements commutative? That is, can I be a faggot without thinking you’re Mafia or can I think you’re Mafia without being a faggot?

• Honestly at this point from rereading the thread I think you and Pimp Willy have the same alliance. Either you’re both Mafia or you’re both Civs, that’s my gut feeling. Combo_Knights proclamation of Oz, Pimp Willy and Alpha Commando also sticks out to me. Even though the votes are PM’d in this game to come right out and name those 3 posters come off as odd, bizzare, peculiar. *

*Fair list. The only thing I can say in response to this is that if I was mafia, I would have made sure to post in the pre game thread after Godot posted that he had sent out the alliances. *

You’re assuming that Swimmer is civilian. If both Medics and the Swimmer are Mafia then they can kill Oogami without any downside.

I can tell you right now we’re not both Mafia. I can’t prove that I’m civilian or Pimp’s Mafia, but I’m pretty sure of his Culprit-ness, about 80%.

Also it’s late here so I’m out. See everyone in the morning.

I typically wont answer questions like DGs but i dont care if you know my role.

Im on my phone so im just picking up their abilities.

Godfather ability - always checks innocent.
Forger ability
Amnesia girl.
No kill ability.

Also like how PW never answered my suspicion of his soft claim.

Right now Im considering lynching him because not only do I think hes dirty, but if he is Im pretty sure Ive picked up on another one that is.

yes, if 3/4 of the mafia choices happen to line up, this plan doesn’t work.

But hey, let’s just kill Oogami right with the vigi tonight, because that’s a much better fucking plan? you’re 80% sure he’s gonna be mafia anyway

I’m a bit tired so my thoughts may be jumbled and I could be missing/forgetting something but I’ll share anyway:

I really can’t think of why Sakura role-claiming this early would be a good thing. If he’s a civ. then it puts a big target on his…her chest? If she’s(?!) mafia then it they’ll get a free pass for several cycles. If we don’t have a nurse then she(?!) becomes a dead-man-walking.

Uh, what else? Oh yeah, page 1. There’s a few ways to look at that:

Pimp & Radical could be 2 civs who wanted to get the game started
One could be civ one could be mafia
Both could be mafia and they’re trying to do…something. Fuck I am so gotdamn tired right now.

Missing Person, as a civ., is trying to make heads or tails of this early development
Missing Person, as a mafia member, is trying to plant some seeds of discourse
Take the previous 2 theories and substitute Hax for M.P. Yeah.

I don’t want to dwell on that too much since there’s a lot of other stuff to process so I’ll file that under “Things To Keep In Mind.”

=P JK lol, but just a tip from someone that’s been playing since the first SRK mafia in 04, over analyzing day 1 is useless. We’re going to lynch a civ most likely unless we get super lucky.

Lynch Pimp Willy

Dont get fooled again, guys.

Byakuga for his ability to sacrifice a civ to save a fellow mafia member

Chiaki. Are the civs onto her? Have her kill herself so she can take a civ out too.

Mondo. I can kill 2 civs if one of my brethren falls? Yes please!

There are some other good roles but it’s late so I’ll end it here. Fortunately I have an appointment today so I can sleep late and no work bitches! See ya’ tomorrow.

Okay so in regards to the question at the top I’d probably take Hifumi (Otaku) and Chihiro (Programmer) and Kiyotaka (Medic) right away (I think these roles would be quite valuable especially Chihiro and Kiyotaka) and for the last one im not quite sure. Probably Celes (Gambler) for the last one just for that extra security of having a somewhat confirmed civ. Unless by showing up as not guilty she doesnt show up as innocent? But yeah those would be my 4 choices im sure the real mafia would have thought this out a lot more than i just did tho

*Interesting response. For the sake of clarification, what are those 4 weakest roles? Feel free to post your top 4 strongest as well. *

• Again, what are those 4 weakest roles (in your opinion)?

Your concern is valid, typical for this type of game. You can choose to trust me or not. I’m not asking for anyone’s trust, I just want people to contribute. Once the numbers thin out the Civ survivors can use what the deceased left behind to nail the mafia.*