SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

tips:

select non animated, the animated one will make it so that the webpage never finishes loaded
Select the url from the preview box, don’t copy the image shown on the page (it automatically forces a certain time zone, funny it normally does it from australia time but for you I guess it did europe lol)

should be fine like this:

http://gifcountdown.com/america-los_angeles/1380646800/141414/0f0f0f/aaaaaa/fdfdfd/faedad/false/counter.gif

Actually it seems like the error with the “your time” thing seems to be a problem with their servers, not anything you did wrong

Also RF, saying that we should sacrifice a player in hopes that the swimmer is a Civ role?

tsk tsk

very tsk tsk

Is PW really advocating a self lynch? Looks like a soft role claim to me.

Why yes I am, I am/was completely uninformed about the game, and I only knew about it because WTF Akuma Hax brought my name up…

Aw hell yall are using that timer I’m blind to again. I’ll just start asking for a time check from you guys.

What are you guys talking? I don’t understand. Seriously.

Having coffee and keeping tabs until i head for the bus. Next time I could talk would be at lunch. After that, when I run out of quarters.

I’m not how you auto-edit your posts, but you’re notv suppose to be posting in here.

You got DQ’d for editing your post.

Stop it.

Shit. I didn’t know that was a rule.

Thats why I end up posting 1000 times each game.

Actually, seeing as the luckster can be Mafia as well and assuming his ability means he survives a kill attempt, I think he’d be a priority pick as well.

Methinks theres only one role truly safe for roleclaiming. Even if that role claimed, itd be bad for us if its a mafia role.

All this talk of roleclaiming this or that for some broken tech or role availability confirms is pretty insipid. Civs claim and we lose a role. Mafia claims and we wont know theyre mafia until they visibly use their role, if they can at all.

Okay Bious just pointed out another safe role.

Two roles.

That’s funny Pimp. I’m the one wanting to sacrifice a player? You want Oogami to role claim today so we can protect 2 players/night. This isn’t even taking into account the Enforcer or “Watcher” (Picks player, sees who they targeted). You also ignore the fact that the Valedictorian may have thought to ask this and recruited Oogami or both Medics. Remember, the Valedictorian is a role too, so for all we know Oogami is the Val and isn’t even on our side.

I’m gonna need you to explain this, cause it sounds like you think I’m Mafia and cleared roles when I’m trying to list off roles Mafia would possibly want.

I’m asking the role come out so he can be protected, and double the medics power

you’re asking for the vigi to kill the role straight out

there’s a world of difference between the two, ScummyFuzz

We can’t forget the possibility that Mafia roles could’ve been auto assigned due to no response from the Val.

Not likely but possible; hence why i’d further advocate for reading players over reading role shenanigan possibilities.

by the way, this is the post I am talking about

Not even worth considering

Its the same time cycle each day, 7pm PST and 7 am PST for actions. Every time. Easy to remember. find out when 7pm pst is for you and act accordingly.

No Bious. Not saying I trust you, but Im not saying that with that post.

Only coach a bulletproof could safely roleclaim, but both could be a detriment to us if theyre mafia.

Ok heading to tge arcade.
Ill check in at lunch.