SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

Wow, I just check in right now, only to see that we got us a dead man walking…

Fucking great. BTierBison is a hella sucky mafia player, I nominate that this nigga get “The Faggot” status.

Have you read the thread or did you just see him get DQd? If you’ve already read the thread, and assuming that ETierBison isn’t Oogami, what do you think of that plan? Syo kills Oogami tonight so Swimmer (Asahina) can get the Valedictorian’s name.

BTierBison, now to be known as “The Faggot’s Gimp”, has left the game.

Please welcome Bious!

Hey guys, I decided to sub in since apparently people can never read.
I will warn you that I paid no attention to the pregame thread and only passively glanced over this one, so I’ll need some time to catch up.

To be honest, we still have players who have yet to show up so the fact that you’re even gonna read the thread is beneficial.

Currently catching up now. Page 1 was definitely…interesting…:lol:

*I’m checking in, had a busy day and this morning I didn’t see the thread. Give me some time to get caught up in the thread and I’ll contribute whatever I can. *

That timer on the first page isn’t correct, is it? It says there are 34 hours left, but if the game started 10 hours ago then there should be 26 hours left in the day phase.

Well, I just came into the thread, so judging from the current plan. I think we should try it, even though I think it may be a bit big of a gamble. We kinda have nothing else to go on so I think the plan works best because it’ll give us something to work with.

I’ll figure out this newfangled technology eventually.

You have to set it with UTC - 0, when you set an end time it’s not based on your current time zone (I had that problem too)

Just got out of classes, I’m roleless so I’m of least consequence for a lynch…

The flip side is the possibility of Asahina being recruited for the self-preservation of the Valedictorian is quite high, I surmise. After all, if someone is to choose roles for his team, why not deprive the civs of the role that would potentially lead to his demise, in this case,

Spoiler

http://i.imgur.com/lMleKm7.png

If the Valedictorian chose roles accordingly, I doubt he’ll leave us with an easy way to kill him.

Just to be clear, here… You are essentially “RCing” Average Joe?

*@GodotsRevenge

Can you update the first post with everyone who is currently playing in the game? *

http://gifcountdown.com/europe-bratislava/1380679200/141414/0f0f0f/aaaaaa/fdfdfd/faedad/true/counter.gif

Does this work for everyone?

It says I’m in Stockholm with 26 his remaining.

Screw it, I give up.

So, some thoughts:

Fuzz vs PW is in full swing again.
PW’s plan sounds risky to me, but the beginning of the game is logically the best time to try crap like that. I’m against claiming a role early on just cause of principle.

Going over pregame… If Mafia was allowed to select roles I’m pretty sure if someone competent is the Val then the Otaku is Mafia.

Well, as long as the hours remaining are correct, I don’t really care if it says I’m in Europe.