SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

Way to go Vic. If you’re a civ, fuck you. If you’re mafia, you must have a role they wanted, to which I say:

That seems so good, that it would be crazy for Mafia NOT to have The Swimmer.

As annoying as this is, at least it’ll give us some information before going into the day 1 lynch. Especially if he’s Mafia, that’d be a really nice way to start the game. Mind telling us what your role is now so we have some extra time to consider it?

The question is, did the Valedictorian realize that the Oogami-Swimmer pair would be this useful for the civilians when they were recruiting? Depending on the player who got Val they could’ve realized it right off the bat or not gotten it until now.

It would be too much to ask for him to be Val or Swimmer, wouldn’t it? :lol:

The post edits are actually getting annoying now.

Every game?

Anyway, In my opinion the triple protection can work. The problem is coordination and the risk of role claiming.

I hate role claiming but I agree it has its uses. Role Claiming puts the game on autopilot imo and I’d prefer we read the players rather than their role assignments.

We do not know who has what role. If Oogami happens to be a player that has a hugely beneficial voice for us we risk more than their role by forcing them to role claim.

Ultimately its their decision whether to do it or not.

PW mentioned that Oogami would need to role claim before this day phase ends. Unless I’m missing something, those roles can only be used during night phase. Shouldn’t we be trying to figure out what we want to do this day phase?

My role is the mind gamer. But all roles are like that.

BTierBison

E- tier Mafia game player.

I hearby put forth the suggestion that BTierBison henceforth be referred to as ***“The Faggot’s Gimp”***.

Yup, but for me I already know what I’m doing today (RF). Though I think you all need to look into MP pretty close right now too.

I was just trying to share my broken tier tactics I came up with pre game.

But yes, this vote is gonna be important.

The Gimp, huh? Ha ha ha. :smiley:

If you’re civilian, I dislike you. It would be way more beneficial for us to know hours ahead of time what your role is.

Yeah, it’s really stupid. Completely avoidable DQs. Wish there was an option to disable the edit option for certain users, would make this game run much more smoothly.

Really bitch?
I knew that you would waste our time the moment that i saw your name on the sign up thread…
Hopefully he is a mafia so nothing of value (for us) will be lost

No, it’d be too much to ask for him to be Val and the Swimmer.

I think that you are being too generous, he is a F----- Tier Mafia player and an F------------------------- tier troll

I didn’t knew that SRK could do that with multiple “-”

Who DQ’d?

BTierBison edited a post. He won’t tell us what his role was so we have to wait for Godots to come back and officially DQ him.

Wow his posts were so breif I didn’t notice.

He’s gonna be oog and it’s gonna hurt so bad lol

XD

Wow, I just check in right now, only to see that we got us a dead man walking…

Fucking great. BTierBison is a hella sucky mafia player, I nominate that this nigga get “The Faggot” status.