SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

Given the roles still out there, pretty sure that the role in question is probably not that useful anyway, since they have protections in place

Fuck it guys the mafia’s not stupid

Oz never pmd me, he’s not Otaku (or at least, not a civ otaku who pmd me). Just pretty sure he’s UC, enough to stick my neck out. And, well, if he’s not and the real uc is out there, we know who to string up anyway

I mean, fair enough, but the whole point of this game is to criticize. Even if the thoughts I put out there are wrong, they are open and available for others to critique. I encourage people to break down my analyses and add new things, to get us closer to the truth at every turn. To me, it’s more about moving the discussion forward. If we get far enough, we’ll stay ahead of the mafia.

I think I understand what you’ve done… not sure. I know you are likely just trying to get us towards the truth as well. But time will tell if it pays off.

I had to come up with a plausible reason, enough that on the surface people would buy. then everyone is like “oh lol I thought he was uc because he was away day 1/night 1” and I’m like “Gee guys, no shit, but thanks for putting it out there.”

The idea was to at least buy 1 more night. I couldn’t have you lynch him, so I made up the story. I went and planned to protect him at night, expecting to die in the process, then they hit the hall monitor we didn’t even know we had.

So then the lie dragged on into the next day, longer than I thought it would have.

If the mafia had a double kill, they’d have used it last night.

The mafia feared the hall monitor (and our combined powers) more than they did the UC.

This is because they have the forger and the gambler, I believe, along with the Idol. Leaving only 1 of them exposed to the UC.

I also believe I know who the gambler is, on a long shot read.

Interesting… I hadn’t thought about how mafia might respond and their behavior matches what you might say. So, the gambler is indeed more likely to be mafia.

Except for my logic is full of holes, but thanks for trying to get on my good side mr mafioso

For one, if the Otaku never contacted me, musn’t we assume he’s mafia? He had the perfect person to present himself to, unless he took the random civ option.

That would mean either CJ wasn’t mafia and was telling the truth, or they don’t have the gambler.

It’s either

Idol/Forger/Sonia/Gambler/Touko

or

Idol/Forger/Sonia/Gambler/Otaku

or

Idol/Forger/Sonia/Touko/Otaku

I feel strongly one of these 3 groups is our mafia.

I’m not sure if I should post my Jesus toast gambler read or not, it’s at least going in my last gasp

Wait… zoo’s NOT otaku? Ok, otaku being mafia goes back to the top of the list for me. Real otaku, prove yourself civ now.

I’m all for poppin’ WAH right now. He’s seemed shadiest. Fuzz and zoo (again) are next on my list. Azure, please take a picture of zoo tonight.

Um, OK… all I said was that is indeed more likely for mafia to have the gambler. Since I make some “awesome reads” and not others, help me find the contradiction.

1. You set up a byzantine method to protect a person who screamed UC (I’m still not convinced it’s going to pay off, BTW)
  2. Mafia behaved in a way that indicated they were hunting medics (by, you know, killing our medics). Likely they read, as you and I did, that OZ was UC.
  3. Their behavior meant the biggest threat to mafia was the medics, and not the UC. There could have been other reasons they acted the way they did, but calling them medic hunters and not UC hunters is certainly accurate
  4. So, strategically, it’s more likely they have the gambler, who is UC-proof

Your status as a nearly confirmed civ offers you great leeway to say things, cast suspicion, and claim you’ve lured people into traps when in reality, you have not. Please don’t abuse it.

Actually that’s my style even when I’m not confirmed!

Um… what if there was a civ otaku who started a PM earlier in the game?

If it wasn’t random, then it was a dumb choice because who else would have been 100% civ? Why risk starting a PM with a mafia?

Having Otaku start a PM with a random civ is actually the better move, because then we kind of get 2 confirmed civs out of it. So long as 1 of the 2 can be confirmed, the other is as well. Because at this point its a numbers game, we have to confirm the civs at a faster rate than mafia can kill them off. So the UC and Hecatoms role becomes super important.

If you legitimately think I’m mafia, you are severely misguided. Tell me if you’re seriously thinking about offing me so I can defend myself.

That’s what I initially thought you were doing, but I ended up changing my mind. That’s why I said that we should leave infrequent lurker alone. If orochizoolander wasn’t the Detective, then infrequent lurker was. But now with your revelation, I have to renounce my defense of him.

Also, the Idol and the Forger are the same role, Pimp Willy.

lol and here I was listing it twice wasn’t I? Fuck… ok back to the drawing board

So we know, 100%, the following roles were mafia

Idol, Sonia (what do we call her? Diplomat?). Is that it?

We have strong suspicion of the Programmer.

And it makes logical sense for the Otaku, Gambler, and Bookworm

And it would be powerful to have the all star

So… Idol, Diplomat, Otaku, Gambler, Bookworm?

Is there any reason you’re considering the programmer as civ, PWilly?

We can’t make assumptions about the bookworm, so do we just assume

Idol, Diplomat, Otaku, Gambler, Programmer?

Double Post Checker:

Spoiler
**Missing Person**	 Double Posts: 61
**WTF-AKUMA-HAX**	 Double Posts: 38
**Pimp Willy**	 Double Posts: 37
**Azure**	 Double Posts: 22
**RadicalFuzz**	 Double Posts: 18
**orochizoolander**	 Double Posts: 15
**Hecatom**	 Double Posts: 15
**DarkGeneral**	 Double Posts: 15
**Bious**	 Double Posts: 11
**pietastic**	 Double Posts: 9