SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

Mainly because I believe Hax claimed it, and it’d be pretty ballsy to claim it as a mafia knowing people thought it was a dirty role.

If I was a civ programmer, I’d use it in the same way (end the night phase before the mafia can kill). If I was mafia, I’d know the civ programmer was out there, and I’d submit my kills right on the dot every night just to avoid that trap.

Occam’s Razor. Puttin’ in my vote.

Zipped files of all a persons posts. remember, the way the forum stores them, my parser doesn’t pick up quoted, spoiler, or any stylized text (bold, italics, etc).

But it gives you a good idea of a persons posts, and you can see when they change their mind and stay inconsistent from post to post (if they’re being told what to say)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/48340729/mafiax_allposts_day4.zip

I missed the programmer claim wow I’m slow today =…hmmmm considering how effective it was I’m a bit torn, and azure still doesn’t trust him…

It may just be jesus toast, but he seemed pretty adamant he claimed a role

…um PW WTF? I mean why say I’m not otaku now? if I said I wasn’t the UC would you suspect me as mafia?

Just tryin’ to reach for that L again, I suppose. :coffee:

Yup. If you’re not the UC, you’re either mafia or expendable.

Or this.

Pretty quiet around here.

@RadicalFuzz have you chosen your target already?

ForgeDigger, Mobius, and Synonym still need to turn in their homework~

What are you gonna do, not lynch me?

Nah, you’re just fun to screw with :tup:

I haven’t finalized yet, but I have a few people in mind. I plan to go back through the thread in the next 5/6 hours and see and tally up “Suspicion Points” depending on frequency and severity of things that I percieve to be suspicious. Once I finish I’ll analyze the number of points each non-confirmed player has, and make my decision based on that.

:wtf:

Forge - School
Mobius - Phillipines
Synonym - Straya

For reference.

Co-Jones, I understand how difficult the marvel game was for you now. It’s taken all my self-restraint not to use my ability before I needed to, and there’s no guarantee that I’m even going to pick the right person, or that my ability hasn’t been Enforced. At this point though, even if I have been Enforced, it’s too late to turn back now.

I’m getting lynched today regardless of your opinion on my allegiance. I want to get lynched so I can prove that I’m civ Oowada so I don’t care if you think I’m Mafia, I’m about to prove that I’m not.

That’s not funny. ;(

…so you’re going to use your ability to get yourself lynched? Again, I say :wtf:

I mean, that’s a way to prove it, but kinda pointless, no? You wouldn’t exactly be good to us dead. You wanna be useful, swing it to HAX. All that swinging it to yourself would do is give us another wrong lynch… don’t exactly have a lot of those left, ya know?

I really can’t see you being enforced. If they have an enforcement, its going on me before they go in for their night kills. Of course I see now it can active during the day, so yeah it could be popped.

But if its popped, well then, we know one more mafia role.

Well, here’s my assignment, it reminded me of my days in High School and how terrible I am at making one.
Feels weird submitting something like this 4 in the morning.

[details=Spoiler]Infrequent Lurker
Observations,
-His first post was some time after the town was discussing Pimp Willy’s protection plan
-Later, he presented possibilites in regards to the whole PW/RF/MP debacle. It would seem to be neutrality on his part as he merely summarized and not provided his opinion.
MP called out his post as fluff.
-The answer on who he’d choose if he was the Valedictorian are as follows: Byakuya, Chiaki, and Mondo.
-Sometime after MP role claimed and provoked the town into lynching him, Lurker casted his vote on him.
-Day 2, He discussed the possibilities behind Pimp Willy’s paranoia of Bious. In the end, Lurker leaned to the conclusion that Bious is Yasuhiro/Civilian.
-He then casted his vote on Alpha half an hour before the deadline. It would seem that he did not suspect him at the time and only voted, like the majority did, because Bious revealed Alpha was the forgery target.
-Day 3, He wondered why the mafia targeted Sumazndude, a wallflower, for a role hunt when the vigi Azure had already been targeting those. He later researched Sumazndude’s posts to spot any tells. He came to a conclusion that Yamada was on their side and the mafia killed off an civ the detective cleared.
-Pietastic asked him about his top three suspects, he answered that it was the wallflowers, Forgedigger/Doof and even jokingly included himself.
-Like the majority, he came to the conclusion that the Programmer might be mafia.

In Conclusion,
As of writing, building a case on him with his current posts on hand would be prove to be difficult. None seem to be incriminating enough for a bandwagon to be lead on him as most of contributions are merely possibilities and, not to mention, scarce.
The only suspect I could think of that he had openly displayed to the town seriously is WAH.
Verdict: Inconclusive,
[/details]
Lurker is not my top priority at the moment and I wasn’t really focusing on him from the reminder of the game so take this with a grain of salt as it is as general as it could get.
I looked at him from a neutral perspective, and like him, I’m a wallflower so what I’ve observed may apply to me as well.
Quite an odd predicament in my case, really.

DG, Synonym and Pietastic are those that I have a focus on.

By “I’m getting lynched today anyway” I meant that I’m going to be voted for death, not that I’d use my ability on myself :rofl: