SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

Has anyone stopped to think about HAX’s conspiracy nutjob theories?

I’m not saying he’s right, but you’d think if he was mafia, that’d never get posted or it would’ve gotten curbed from the moment people started going in on him.

Unless this is a HIGHLY elaborate smokescreen, I think he’s clean and may be banking on confusion to keep himself alive to endgame.

baby come get me~

During my examination of ForgeDigger’s posts:

Close enough to be relevant.

I dunno, reading a hax post I just have to let the words wash over me, and see what sticks in my subconscious.

his claim is pretty crazy though, claiming a role people think is dirty is ballsy if a mafia play

Sometimes i feel that i am one of the few that bothers on reading what HAX posts :rofl:

That’s hilariously accurate actually.

Sorry if I’m not contributing much about HAX’s posts, I just have trouble on my end trying to interpret them. All I can tell is he’s harder to understand than normal.

From the top of my head, it was Synonym, if you guys look back his stance was quite neutral during the PW/RF/MP debacle and he was one of the earliest to agree with Azure(the vigi who loathes wallflowers).

This is just one his post. Nothing odd to consider suspicious, just something I took note off.

I employed a similar tactic when I was mafia in the TF2 Red, so in my book, it was a flag to be wary of him.
I kept on repeating the phrase “I’m not convince ____(Manx and BD, in that case) was mafia.”

Alright… so I’m scouring for pietastic after all, eh? Alright. I’ll try to see what I can come up with tonight (46 pages is quite a bit, but he’s been a wallflower like me so it may be fine), mid-morning latest.

So, in order to hide, you’d have to talk a lot? Go figure.

I’m already dead. Azure confirmed that yesterday. Y’all seem content with losing so my contributions are useless until I die.

I beleive it requires death to confirm your allegiance. Let’s see what happens when I die.

*How much time do we have remaining? I’d like to know so I can figure out if I c be on tomorrow morning *

*I stopped and thought about and addressed it in a post way back. At this time I’m inclined to believe Azure and Hecatom are 100% confirmed. But Willy still has an outside chance of being mafia. I don’ believe he is but there is a chance that he straight up guessed Fuzz and Chief were the protection targets.

If Oogami is someone else other than Willy they should have stepped up by now. They shouldn’t be afraid to die if it means catching a mafia.

At the very least if we need to confirm it we can have Azure paparazzi Pimp Willy for tonights phase and check and see if he protected someone. If we see that Pimp Willy protected no one, well we have our answer.

*Top of the post should read:

“How much time do we have remaining? I’d like to know so I can figure out if I can be on tomorrow morning otherwise I’ll just be here at night”*

The night phase the Programmer ended was added to this day phase.
So the deadline is the same, I presume.

I believe we have until 7 PM PST October 7th. So about 30 hours.

Thank god. Now I can get some extra rest in the morning. I’m going to bed.

what? He already did night 1 and saw I protected 2 targets. Who else could I fucking be?

20 hours, actually

*Ah, my bad. I’m tired, it’s 2am here on the Eastcoast. *

I have a question, if we are going to go with RF plan, do you think that is a good idea if i reveal the name of the 2nd Luckster so he doesn’t waste the change into another “civ”.
Or are we going with another plan now that we think that he is confirmed civ?

Wait until both RadicalFuzz and Azure (he’s likely going Chief) tell us who are getting killed. If one of the two targets is the 3rd party, then you should tell us so we don’t waste a kill on a non-mafia. If either target isn’t the 3rd party, then you should probably leave it alone. I’m also considering you tell us if either target ends up being Junko, too.

Yea? Nay?

*Personally, I’m in the camp of revealing both roles before Fuzz makes his decision. We’d have to coordinate the time to do that though.

It’d also make Azures job of spotting Maizono at night easier.

Someone else can post the cons of revealing who both roles are.