SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

Correct, the Nurse was the only source of a Last Gasp block.

No objections here, I haven’t really been paying much attention to infrequent, so expect no bias here.

What if alphas pre game banter about choosing the dumbest roles just to confuse everyone was true though?

“give me the super model, nobody will ever believe they are mafia”

It’s possible, which is why I don’t think we should think anything of it yet. That’s kind of an unlucky role to find out IMO, since the abilities aren’t different and we can’t confirm it.

Whoever Junko is has to be civilian. Recruiting her seems like such a waste when there are better roles out there.

Like the 2 medics, whom didn’t get recruited?

Ignore that, i was still catching up with the events on the thread when i disagreed with your posts
The Chief is one of my primary suspects and i think that offing him 1st would be a good idea.
As For Synonim and Cynt. Synonim has been poping in my radar from time to time, but i’m still not sure if it warrants full attention, as for Cynt… I think that there are other people on the thread that deserves more attention than him, dunno, but like Oz before his role claim and DG are probable civs.

Yes, the mafia can’t block the last gasps.
Also, i find funny that Cojones never bothered to do one, hmmmm

@Hecatom he did here

https://archive.supercombo.gg/discussion/comment/8446061/#Comment_8446061

CJ had a Last Gasp basically saying that he was busy studying for a test and couldn’t catch up with the thread. He linked that scene of the fast food guy going “Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you’re cool”

When I gave my list of who I’d recruit, I said that I wouldn’t mind giving civilians a medic. And like Alpha, I’d even consider letting them have both medics as long as I exchanged them for decent roles. Junko just seems like a terribad recruitment to me. Giving up the medics for her? No way.

*Interesting… So far (assuming he’s civ) Hecatom doesn’t know the identities of these roles:

Naegi
Gambler
Leon
Chihiro
Asahina
Gundam

Gundam we can eliminate from being possibly mafia.

So Naegi, Gambler, Leon, Chihiro, Asahina and Junko are in the running for being mafia recruits. I, for one don’t believe Junko was recruited. Her role would serve almost no purpose tactically or strategically from a mafia standpoint. Also there’s always the chance that AlphaCommando didn’t recruit Junko because a badly played Junko can possibly save mafias ass. Not to mention that AlphaCommando called out for Junko or Mondo to save his sorry ass before he died.

The Gambler is a role that is risky if it’s the civ version, but always checks as clean if she’s mafia. Also Doofensmirtz mentioned that it was something he wanted to talk about concerning the Gambler. But he died before ever getting the chance to talk about her (click here to read that comment).

Leons civ ability is chancy, but his mafia ability is incredibly strong. If Leon is mafia, I’m pretty sure the mafia is going to use one of Leons role blocks. If they do that then they’d be able to bypass Willy’s protection and kill whoever they wanted. I think we all can guess who they’d kill if they activate Leons ability tonight.

Chihiro. Could go either way to be honest. Bious last gasp did state that if Chihiro was civ then they should pop their ability to prevent a double kill. This is a 50/50 possibility.

Asahina. Could have been recruited to protect AlphaCommando (lol) along with being bulletproof at night. This is a bit of a toss up as well. Civ Asahina could have spoken up during AlphaCommandos death, but didn’t. On the other hand Mafia Asahina would still be trying to stay under the radar. They’d be trying to stay as far away from getting lynched as possible.

Then who do you think they have?

Exactly.

Co Jo basically outed his Mafia role with no LG.

If none has any objections, I’m going to off The Chief tonight.

Fuck his passive-aggressive Mafia play.

In quotes, even.

As he said, look at and read the players.

His mistake is thinking people, myself in particular, will misread him, misreading us.

@Hecatom, nothing on my suspicions regarding pietastic?

@Hecatom, nothing on my suspicions regarding pietastic?

I intend to kill The Chief.

I trust Hecatom.

Pimp confirmed OZ, did he not?

My pool of stars to stalk dwindles.

If for whatever reason I’m stopped from using my ability and I forgot to mention it or I don’t use my ability on him I support this.

Missed the Co Jones’s last gasp.

Forgot it, actually.

Not that it mattered, other than not mattering.

You’re suggesting that the Mafia put in one kill right on the dot at the deadline, but the second kill was interrupted by Chihiro ending night phase. I find this situation extremely unlikely. This is also assuming, of course, that I’m a lying bastard and am Mafia.

It’s still possible that Hecatom could be a Mafia playing us. Then the fives Mafia roles are Princess, Idol, Programmer, Heir, and Bookworm. But it’s a risky tactic and I don’t think they’d go for it. If that’s what’s happening, then it’s really working in their favour. However, I’m trusting Hecatom.

It seems that most of you guys think The Co-Jones was Mafia. I’m still really iffy about that. I’m leaning more towards him being Civilian. So I think there are two roles and if I had to choose which ones I think they were… Probably Naegi (First Luckster) and Kuwata (All-Star).