SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

I’d say if the 2nd luckster is chief or hax I’d like to know… otherwise I’d sit on it… but that’s just me.

etoughguys is fucking retarded.

I already laid out killing me doesn’t get info. Figure out my role, “numnuts”

Of course you are, after all, there is no need at all.
You are convinced that I’m a mafia.
Post by post analysis will be skewed to fit your suspicions of me, which frankly, is not healthy at all.
Honestly, I see no need to rebuke your claims.
Likewise, the framework of the way you’ve narrowed it down to me seemed to have been Alpha’s list.
That’s fine and all, placing attention on the Valedictorian’s list.

Right now, if you’re a civilian, you’re playing to the mafia’s tune.
I’m that person not recruited to be a hindrance to the town, after all.
Well, so much for being the last hope alive with BD dead.
[/quote]

I’m a little tired right now, so I have to ask you. Are you making a role claim?

Another ally would be fine, but that’s one more role for them to narrow down their role hunt list.

And I’d bet a lot of money that supermodel is civ

Let’s find out, and ignore him from now on.

imo

Ignore as in not target.

Unless HAX.

And if so, ignore fullstop.

SMH Chinanetworklandcloggedtubeway, I can’t even see the role cards anymore.

I remember Junko. Is Komaeda the one who has to be killed by mafia?

you’d want to find out, even if its somebody that mafia might target for us (like, say, Augustus)?

He’d either lose all incentive to help us, or he’d have to kick it into higher gear

Were you really placing that much attention to Alpha’s posts?
If so, you’d have more reason to suspect me, now, yes?

Can you see the direct links to the imgurs?
Need it hosted somewhere else? I only have minus.com
anyone have a dropbox or google drive to share with missing
Derp.

Sprites:Nagito Komaeda - Dangan Ronpa Wiki

I think it increases the chances of Mafia killing a Civilian. Unless we’re about to lynch Komaeda then we shouldn’t know.

No, they’re partially loading, which means it’s not a GFOC problem, it’s a GDUIOC (Great Dial-Up Internet of China) problem.

I’m a little tired right now, so I have to ask you. Are you making a role claim?

[/quote]

Even if he is it doesn’t help us. That’s a role that Alpha might’ve recruited and can’t be proven either way.

I’d tell you to fuck yourself, but you’d probably wind up bungling the job, and accidentally asphyxiate a genuinely contributing Civ, whilst trying to get yourself off.

I agree, but it also increases the chances of the vigi hitting a mafia if we take it out of the equation… so there’s a balance there.

I do think that the player may just stop contributing if we out him, and it might align him with the mafia. “Oh so the civs took away my ability to win, let’s help the mafia win”

Of course at that point, the ONLY way for them to get killed by mafia is being so on point with their reads that the mafia is forced to kill him.

Hmm. What a predicament.

http://youtu.be/7P--C-t60lI

Out it.

Out it with fire.

Out it.

Out it with fire.

@Hecatom, you disagreed with my order of pietastic, The Chief, Synonym, and Cyntalan.

por que? How would you change it?

Just so we’re 100% sure, there’s absolutely no way mafia can have a last gasp block, right? It was on the nurse that died already?

If so, then I live it up to Hecatoms discretion. He has to make sure we don’t waste a lynch on the Luck guy. and, I’d say, I’d really not waste a lynch on the super model.