SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

Wallflowers are less scared of the Vigi with potential high likelihood, Swimmer = Mafia and can’t be killed by him.

Only 4/12 out of 1/12 and only then, 1/3 as the last Kill shot among the 4 Mafia. That’s just two 1/3 'rds?

75% chance, 3 mafia out of 4 | out of the 1/12 chance, 1 kill attempt choosing from the 12 targets. I am not this kind of math asian, sadly. I do accounting in Borderlands with comparisons though…

I don’t know why Civilian wallflowers are helping Mafia succeed this way, with only another 1 role that really needs to stay quiet and not be quickly role hunted for Mafia’s kill - if he thinks he has a better chance of more time to stay alive than giving it up, and getting protection from Oogami today.

Page 4 - Pietastic, asking for 2 role claims

Spoiler

[4] [Top] [Pietastic]

Page 4 - Fuzz, swimmer, Valedict choosing roles, some actual fluff & obvious stuff by now

Pimp, Azure - Such as I already pegged Azure as likely Vigi… + bad Vigi math added today

Spoiler

[4] [Middle] [Fuzz]

“there would be no reason for Swimmer to be taken by Mafia”

Mafia recruits pregame. Not after learning about the medics and oogami “broken” plan Pimp offered up.

“All she would do as a Mafia is be immune to vigi the whole game” - and as he just explained, Mafia also takes away the Civlians ability to confirm Valedictorian so easily when Asahina is chosen by the Mafia.

( I’m thinking at this point after all we know today, Swimmer is likely pre-game recruited by Mafia. it still stands to reason, Swimmer should not come out and role claim as Pietastic immediately wanted once Valedictorian died?

check on after Valedictorian died, when pietastic asked for swimmer, right after or later? Or before?

If she doesn’t come out, however, she is more likely on Mafia and has no reason to. )

[4] [middle] [Azure]

Doesn’t think someone will sacrifice Valedictorian, before lots of ideas on Sacrificing Valedictorian.

As well if Pimp is Mafia, there can be another strong Mafia player in case they have to Sacrifice, if Oogami role claims are out and Vigi? Kills Oogami at night - just leans more to Azure being Vigi

( - Will Pimp keep Vigi around one more phase? Vigi may need to go after mafia, but — feeling the urgency now — less chances left to kill Mafia. Swimmer on Mafia = no chance to kill her. only the other 3, with the scary minimum of only 2 chances left. 1/15 against the 4/15 when its even less than that from an invincible one still likely there )

Bad math, 3 confirmed non choices for Vigi.
1/12?
4/12 (-1)
3/12

*Nothing has changed since this post and to be honest I’m tired at looking at Mobius posts. I don’t feel like taking another hour+ and quoting all of Mobius’s superfluous posts. I was neck deep scrutinizing his posts this morning and looking them over, I’m quite tired of looking at his posts and interactions. *

I can just imagine a 3S tournament where, in the middle of the match, one of the players suddenly c.mk, presses the pause button, goes to the character select screen, chooses Chun-Li, takes out the disk and starts playing CvS2. All while the other player is just watching, completely dumbfounded.

This is going into more Fuzz than pietastic.

Page 4 - Fuzz, Vigi Syo, targeting Oogami, Swimmer Civ or Mafia?

Fuzz plans a different No Kill setup. To waste a Vigi kill chance.

Spoiler

[4] - [middle] [azure]
[Fuzz] responds to that

immune from Syo kills. Did he already know Mafia has Swimmer?

Giving the Mafia a very big idea on who Vigi should target, if they want to be that bold.

Did Fuzz know Mafia needs to find ways to tell the Civs ideas like that to make the most out of we didn’t know we had medics? And talked about the many “No kill” scenarios

More
Page 4 & Page 5 - Fuzz, bad ideas, Pimp shuts him down = “Scummy Fuzz”

Spoiler

[4] [Middle] [Fuzz] 
[Pimp] responds to this shutting it down

It was very early in the game but Fuzz says the Swimmer is Mafia for this outcome. Then they don’t step forward and “sacrifice” them (*)
(the above post on gaining confirmation trust. pretending to be a Civlian Swimmer - giving Mafia ideas they probably didn’t even think of yet all the way through

Civilians never need to know, since they’re not at a threat, with Swimmer being one of them instead of a Civilian that can learn the Valedictorian if Sakura Oogami dies.)

A Mafia swimmer doesn’t learn who the valedictorian is and have both roles or something. They already know. They’re Teammates.

What part of this scenario included Oogami dying, by Vigilante, in order to get the Valedictorian’s name?

I don’t believe that was the part being talked about and Fuzz’s wording lends itself to knowing Mafia has the Swimmer, or at least being ignorant of the roles.

It is semantics and looking very hard for what someone knows about the roles, in fact I wrote this before seeing his post right above it, that goes into some ways, not exactly how Oogami dies, and what the Swimmer gains that the Civilians can gain.

Its pretty tough here to both: look for these role claims and scour the pages for info without stopping for things like this to understand it fully, what someone is saying, in the time and mood of the game and the ideas right then & there which put the post in context.

Page 5 – Fuzz

Worst plan ever said on Swimmer, or was the last one being a Vigi target and also Mafia, being immune to his Shot worse?

Spoiler

[5] [Top] [Fuzz]

Worst plan anybody ever heard. He offers up the suggestion that we lose a major protection role, right after discussing how that role can be boosted by Medics. With no confirmation on Civilian Swimmer in the slightest.

Really slipped under the radar because of Bison stuff and his DQ.

Nobody wanted that kind of plan, why was he trying to get support for it, like in Pimp Willy’s plan, this is the plan C or D to the A and B, best case scenarios, with way more to go wrong in this plan Fuzz is suggesting.

[5] [Middle Bottom] [Fuzz] [Pimp]

Last one

quotes don’t collapse in a spoiler, it makes sense, and I think I already noticed, but it is still taking up a lot of room this way

I’ve posted page 6 & 7 pietastic stuff, this is the last one stopping research around page 11, with looking up and down everypage intensely. Shit, only 30 more to go?! … 33! :sad:

Page 9

Spoiler

[9] [Middle] [Pie]

I’m losing track of how many times this guy pops in his only plans of advice and gameplay are - shouldn’t someone role claim? what do you guys think, here’s all the benefits from role claiming! ( before Triple Kill was taken away from Mafia )

No need. He’s learning how to spinning-bird-kick from Chun. He has the knots (and brain damage) to prove it.

Man I thought you were ready to roll. I was anticipating stuffing another culprit into a body bag. More time to discuss strategy isn’t a bad thing.

Hold up, you think you saw the detective role claim?! Shhhhhhhh! Don’t…say…nothing else 'bout dat.

I do like that Mafia can’t kill

Oogami
Vigilante
Otaku
Togami

All in the same night or anything. Granted Vigilante still does not have to do the work for them. If he doesn’t have the best target possible, and the outcome is instead one last kill for them, a better idea is also walking away. This dude ain’t no Golgo 13. Ain’t no damn tactical killer. Dude is firing into a dark room and shooting his buddies.

Bullshit.

BD was BD, yet again.

And CoJo was dirty.

What’s YOUR angle?

You’re lookin’ mighty unfamiliar, friend.

He can still be written as "Touko Civ"
After starting as “Touko Mafia”

Because he was not lynched for a final confirmation.

-His skill as Mafia activates automatically unless he doesn’t talk to the GM and choose yeah? I was hoping his team doesn’t help him in this in any way, including this way like choosing for him if that happened and he was AFK.
-Chief talked over the Last Gasp angle with Touko first, but could have been deceitful even if it lines up perfectly

I brought this one up before back there, knowing its something important so people don’t go off the deep end, like you told me about the vigi only too late. I don’t know if this stops you guys from thinking the worst of it though. It probably does make people think this over more.

Oz, what are you talking about?
I went after three civilians in a row?
I voted for Alpha in Day 2.

About me not giving a reason to vote Doof.
Well, that’s suspicious, I must say.
Feel free to build a case on that.
But, he was under my priority list next to you, the person Pimp Willy suggested to hold off on, C_K, who I’ve decided to take a gambit on, and Doof, who I’ve found this response suspicous,

It seemed like his posts were calculated to a fault and checked for possible incriminations.

How many (more) times do I have to lay out my role claims before you find it?

Lazy murderer for hire. No reason to bait you if I’m the guy who needs to die by Mafia to “win.” Talk out the others. Don’t ignore “Pimp + vigi + urgency” at the end of the vote again “(ONLY) night action used” that civs even had for night actions.

What are you, just not giving a crap about Civilian night actions possible or left? Your own ignorance is screwing us over with more empty rhetoric yelling at me. Page 1 role cards if you don’t like my 15 man list, I don’t even like it since I put AVG joe in there, wrongly and not Gundam.

I was going to ruin that one “girl” 's relationship in the 3s question thread DG, “improving” her play that pissed off people that don’t even play on the same console to run into that player.

with my old Xbox 1 pad signature move. A glitch because the hardware cannot keep up with Elena’s superjump. And theres slowdown.

Superjump cross up, SA1 when they press buttons. Jungle. Big (enough) damage if they did a low!

Like it was claimed she plays the game more than her bf, and he would probably get pissed at such bad play, like it sounds like he already retired from facing those EX SRK’s instead of 3~4 parrying them.

Sorry, i was outside of town for all the day and came until now.

I know the identities of
Komaeda (2nd Luckster) and Junko Enoshima (The Model)

Yo’ Hax you’re still saying that Azure isn’t Genocide? If he’s dirty then Hec is dirty since he “cleared” him and the real vigi. would have to be a sucka to not call him out. If he’s willing to sit and let us be led astray then he’s mafia as far as I’m concerned. Passing up a possible 2-for-1 combo. What kind of nonsense is that? That’s not playing to win.

I am catching up with the thread right now, 4 pages to go.

I cannot parse Autisticglish very well.

Somehow, I do not fault myself for this.

If you want to converse with me, at least use a semblance of properly structured English.

Otherwise I’ll just kill you, to get your gimmick out of the way of getting actual reads.

[details=Spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-egB3s3m5M
[/details]
JROD online. I at least took away the views he gets with my silly title of the video.

The only song this guy has that people understand or almost sounds like a regular song.

Spoiler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoZgZT4DGSY

Gaga can’t handle this shit :mad:

Haha nice, so you know the identity of the person that needs to be killed by mafia to win. Awesome.

I’m almost tempted to know that person, so that we know not to waste a lynch on them. Then it turns them into a second advisor, that has to basically be dangerous enough to make the mafia kill them with their words.

Hmm, it either turns them into an ally or it makes them shut down.

What do you guys think?

Of course keeping them unknown might give us more buffer room vs the mafia if they eat a kill, they can be useful to us that way too.

Of course you are, after all, there is no need at all.
You are convinced that I’m a mafia.
Post by post analysis will be skewed to fit your suspicions of me, which frankly, is not healthy at all.
Honestly, I see no need to rebuke your claims.
Likewise, the framework of the way you’ve narrowed it down to me seemed to have been Alpha’s list.
That’s fine and all, placing attention on the Valedictorian’s list.

Right now, if you’re a civilian, you’re playing to the mafia’s tune.
I’m that person not recruited to be a hindrance to the town, after all.
Well, so much for being the last hope alive with BD dead.