SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

Also, we already know for a fact CJ was Touko, the question is what he mafia or civ touko?

Civ touko, knowing he was going to die that night, could have saved himself. He didn’t. CJ was offline for the entire night phase. That seems like a mafia strategy to me. Either way we have to play like we think there may be 4, but a lot of us think it’s actually 3.

Okay I admit you do make a plausible case for being a civ however, your “proof” of innocence can also be interpreted as evidence of being a sneaky mafia. If you’re mafia Mondo then your post is essentially you sacrificing yourself to kill 2 civs 1 of which would obviously include PW who is crucial to the civs so it would be a sacrifice possibly worth making for the mafia.

If he’s mafia mondo, I’ll glady trade my life 1 for 1 with him

If I was Mafia Oowada then why would we have waited? Why not just do it when Alpha died, or Co-Jones died? I wasn’t immediately next on the lynch block, I might’ve had another day left, so sacrificing myself would be a poor move.

Sure. But I’d have to end it at a 7:00 _M PST, for the sake of my schedule.

*I’am not an alt. I’m an 09er who was lurking since 08 due to the Gootecks 3s podcast. But if I remind you of a good player, then that’s alright with me. *

Thinking more about it, I believe there’s actually a decent chance I’ve been Enforced, maybe 20-70% depending on the composition of the remaining Mafia. Regardless, we need to go through with this today. If I’ve been enforced and die then we learn something and I’m one less factor in the game that people will have to consider. If I haven’t been enforced and survive then we learn something and my allegiance will be one less factor in the game that people will have to consider. I don’t wanna say it’s a win-win cause one way has me dead, more like a meh-win.
@GodotsRevenge the Enforce doesn’t appear in the writeup until the target tries to use their ability, correct?

And Combo, your Last Gasps are the best :tup:

@Azure
@RadicalFuzz

Play as Elena:

Get a knockdown
Push to corner
Max range
Kara Throw
Kara Throw
Kara Throw
???

No, it won’t/wouldn’t be mentioned.

Either:

c.mp [hitconfirm] > SA 2

OS > Parry~Kara Throw

YOLO c.lk > SA 2

Or sit there and bait their shit.

• You forgot the sickest option. You also wasn’t supposed to come out and say the options lol. *

Oh, or Taunt them back onto their back.

Fuck 3S, btw. :coffee:

You could also empty jump to bait.

Kara Throw again? I don’t really know what I’m doing in 3S lol

I’m dickheaded enough to just b.hk.

Actually the correct answer is c.mk into character select into chun-li or ken instead of elena

Actually the correct answer is to downback the disc out, and insert either Alpha or Anniversary Collection.

I see OZ is role claiming Corbin Dallas with the Multi Pass Quote. Therefore this one will be in like 4 posts to save space. Anyway, to answer that question, I see now with any role claiming vigi to help him cannot work, Mafia knew too much. But that wasn’t the role I initially claimed with the end of that vote, “urgency Pimp + Vigi.” He got that wrong in the way my role could have helped. He only wanted to see I couldn’t kill anybody at night & can’t prove I’m the role he has. He mentioned no Night roles still and Civilians had a few to use at night, look at the (ONLY) one that was used.

While “I couldn’t be more wrong,” from the Vigilante’s results, I could very well be as wrong as that guy. More wrong. Like him.

On to the research.

Page 2 - Alpha, Pimp, medic, role claims, triple kill first mentioned

Spoiler

Page 3 -Pietastic, Augustus, medic, nurse, triple kill ignored

Spoiler

RF, I think you know where I’ve been pointing. I don’t see too many other people detracting from my main suspect right now.

Nope, CvS2

Fair enough.