SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

As requested:

Look at this butt-kisser. I’ll be sure to send you some new kneepads…IN HADES!

See how he cast doubt on Hecatom, a confirmed civ? Tsk tsk tsk.

Look at how he taunts a deceased civilian. Have you no shame sir?

Here he defends a mafioso. Why don’t you just wrap yourself in the culprit flag you scum!

First he wants to save Doof but then…

he places a curse on him that eventually leads to his expiration. What a no-good flip-flopping fradulent…fraud! Now if you’ll excuse me I must go wash off the filth from researching his posts. Blech!

I did this in a joking manner because of all of the people I suspect he’s in the middle of my list. I wouldn’t nominate him to be killed without more evidence so I’ll keep digging for info. on him just like everyone else.

Speaking of suspects if I die before Akuma-Hax I’ll probably commit accidental suicide from extreme face-palming. He’s almost dug himself to China at this point.

If you haven’t done so already you should read my posts that accused synonym of being mafia and his subsequent defense of my reasoning against him, hopefully it helps you get a clearer stance on him :tup:

Want me to push him back down the hole, IL?

So you basically say you value quality over quantity okay cool, but your following description of the “wallflowers” can be equally applied to you as well :lol: What exactly did you do to make anything clearer for the civs?

And PW confirmed me as otaku so NO the same that applies to me does not apply to anyone else too, please don’t start that bullshit. Also are you fucking insane??!?!?!!?!?!?!? After mafia night kills 2 of oour civs with no information learned and stops civs from using night actions you seriously think programmer could be civ? Are you on mollies? Godot himself said they sent in the night actions at 7 on the fucking dot!

I still believe the programmer could be on our side, and mafia was one side ahead of them. It’s a possiblitiy for sure. I read godots as saying “Hey look, programmer, mafia sent in their kill before your action so it counted! What about that?”

I don’t buy that reasoning totally. I mean, it’s possible, but it looks hella coordinated to me.

I think of all people, Programmer knew they had a one-time use ability, and knew they had to use it that night. Considering the only action that got through last night was Mafia Kill, I’m hesitant to believe programmer is ours.

If I’m reading your post correctly, the first 2 paragraphs clued me into who you are which would contradict my theory of you and azure possibly being mafia. Anyways, you have an interesting idea of azure role claiming syo, I mean if you are right then he has us all fooled perfectly however, godot said syo is a civ role and even if it wasn’t mafia generally leave vigi alone because 99% of the time they do more harm than good for the civs, almost every game vigi is some trigger happy faggot that kills a few civs then says sorry and then mafia will win or have a huge early edge :mad:

Anyways I’m curious what do you have to say about my thoughts on you and azure playing the “mafia at each others throats” angle?

Oh I agree, I’m just saying it’s not impossible.

Regardless of what everyone’s suspicions of pietastic are, you all have to admit the compiled evidence against cyntalan is compelling.

Godots if everyone submits their vote would you be willing to end the day phase early?

I think we should take the extra time we have with the simple lynch today to consider and discuss the overall way this game’s been going.

And I don’t know who to kill yet.

Yo, I’m still waiting on @Hecatom to tell us what roles he’s discovered.

You, me, and MP being the only active confirmed civs means it’s out responsibility to come up with strats and lynch targets that the other civs can use as a foundation of logic to build on, it is currently the job of the mafia to obfuscate that chain of command so that the unconfirmed civs continue to lynch in the dark, don’t make it any easier for mafia to accomplish that mini goal.

Do you really think WAH was trying to imply he is syo? He pulled a similar tactic last game when a mafia soft claimed medic and then WAH who was the real civ medic was eventually forced to hard role claim and died soon after. I think WAH (if he’s a civ) is postulating that you shouldn’t trust azure so easily. Just curious since he brought it up what makes you trust azure?

*…There’s a reason for this. If Hecatom received what role I have then he probably has a really good idea of what I’m trying to do. However I’ll say this, I did NOT expect RadicalFuzz to claim Mondo, but now that he has I’m happy. *

If he discovers a likely mafia role (Programmer, All Star) or a confirmed mafia role (Singer, others?) then I think he needs to out with it.

he could at least tell us what roles he’s discovered, even if he doesn’t put people to the name yet

Why do you think CJ is Touko? Even if he is how does that affect us considering he didn’t bother listening to his last gasp (did he even have one?) Also I agree UC should look for more confirmed civs so that when you and I die they the civs have someone else to trust and work with to get mafia lynched. I just hope mafia do kill us before making a random guess at who the UC is.

2 reasons I believe Azure is syo

1. He called his night kill before it happened, and was correct

2. The real vigi could have killed him at any time for the lie

Bait (verb)

Google it.

Because he died as Touko, and the only one who could change what role they die as is Touko, so he has to be Touko.