SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

Lynch RadicalFuzz

The closest I could find was Junko, but that’d be a different writeup. If Junko sacrifices herself for the mystery lynchee then she’s taking a large risk if she’s Mafia and a large risk if she’s Civilian. Civilian Junko wouldn’t save my target because she doesn’t know who I’m targeting, and if I was lying then I’m Mafia and will die. Mafia Junko wouldn’t save my target because they’re guaranteeing us an additional dead Mafia in exchange for maybe saving another. I doubt it’ll come into play either way.

Also, Gambler, unless you really have faith in me then I wouldn’t bet on today’s decision. It’s 11/3/1 so if I choose incorrectly it’ll be 10/3/1 and if you gamble on an incorrect lynch then it’ll be 9/3/1 and then 8/3/1 after the Mafia kill, possibly even 7/3/1 if Azure’s target is civilian. I doubt everything could go that wrong all at once, but I’d still prefer to avoid that scenario if possible.

I agree with the fact that keeping contributors alive as long as possible is beneficial, but you’re not looking at the situation in complete context. If we factor in the Mafia’s pre-game knowledge of the Vigi’s targeting tendency (#DeathToWallflowers) then it is very possible that the Mafia planned for that and began contributing more right from Day 1, possibly even subconsciously as Azure was repeatedly saying he would lynch wallflowers since they knew he was Vigilante. Also, more posts do not guarantee that someone won’t interpret them as incriminating or odd in nature, another factor in making lynch decisions.

Regardless, I’ll reword that since we know that Last Gasps are guaranteed.
In the case that I’ve been Enforced and die as Civilian Oowada I’ll analyze everything that has happened so far and get back to you on in my Last Gasp on who I think is Mafia.

Hmm… I can’t see a flaw in RF’s plan.

We can still use the remaining time to advance the discussion. I won’t lock in yet.

This. Just because I’m the one deciding who dies today doesn’t mean that I know anything more than others. Look at it this way, do you really trust me to make the right choice when it counts?

So everyone should carry on making their cases, as PW directed.

This time?

Absolutely.

We need to start focusing more on people than roles

Thanks a lot, I appreciate the vote of confidence.

Definitely. Now that we’re on Day 4 we have 2 and a half phases of info (curse you Fujisaki and your shenanigans) there’s a lot of information for each player that we can use to determine their allegiance and see if their actions comply with what they’ve been saying.

Reporting for duty.

Based off of your post analyzing him, I honestly don’t see the suspicion you see in him, at least for the most part. I do believe that it is suspicious for him to want Vigi to liberally kill while saying that votes off of hunches are bad. The hunches of the many are much safer than the hunches of the one in this game. If someone has a hunch and can prove it, then it is checked with the rest of the Civs, providing a sort of affirmation that the hunch is correct or incorrect. With the Vigi, he can’t check his suspicions as openly, which makes it have a higher chance of being wrong. That’s why I think it’s suspicious, anyway. But that’s only one thing, and I don’t think it incriminates him very much. Bad civ decisions can often be confused with mafia behavior. I honestly think it’s the former. In my eyes, he’s done nothing more to warrant suspicion.

Also, I believe you said I’m being quiet even for me. What makes you say that?

I’ll do my best to look through all of DG’s posts, but it’ll have to be later tonight. This game is taking over my life and it makes me sad. :c

Do you mind if I wait until you release the zip files?

@RadicalFuzz that’d be a pretty big risk if you’re lying. I almost want to say that suggesting this in itself makes you a civ.

…Unless of course you’re a mafia Naegi who’s really desperate and trying to keep your bro alive. :coffee:

Absolutely.

Which is why The Chief smacks of Mafia, to me.

The Circle of Life, and all.

Also,

If the lynch vote isn’t overridden by Oowada’s ability and I somehow am still alive I should be disposed of immediately. If I am the Luckster with Bulletproof then I’ll get hit once by the lynch today and then axed at night by Azure. Giving the Vigilante a confirmed Mafia target wouldn’t be a good call if I was Mafia. Also, the “bro” thing refers to Oowada and Ishimaru being bros in the series, there’s no coded message.

Yes mom. bows head in shame

Ninjas giving out homework assignments now? Give me a few minutes and I’ll turn in my thesis.

2 pages, single spaced, 12 point times new roman. Standard margins. I’ll be measuring.

A few thoughts that just popped into my head:

Alpha dying because the forger changed his allegiance when the detective wasn’t even looking in his direction is hilarious.

Given Azure’s vow to terminate people who lurk in the shadows maybe the last night phase was ended early so the mafia could kill a civ. without losing one of their own. The chance of them losing another member was too great to risk.

3rd party only wins if mafia kills him, right?

Ugh, you guys are making a mistake sleeping on pietastic.

This probably isn’t the best examination. Sorry, I don’t do too well with assigned homework~ Not only that, but there’s not much to look into with Forge’s posts.

ForgeDigger:

• One of the players that preferred to point out the flaws in Pimp Willy’s Oogami/Medic idea rather than the advantages. It’s a tactic Mafia would utilise since they knew the civilians had the all roles for it to work out.
  • Suggested he’d pick both Medic and Nurse roles as a Mafia. Again, he could be trying to keep the civilians from taking advantage of the Oogami/Medic idea.
  • Suggested Pimp Willy offer himself as a lynch to prove his allegiance. Not sure what to make of this since I thought it was a good idea at the time.
  • After Day 1 passed, he’s turned into a giant wallflower.
  • Joined the vote for Alpha after most of the votes were already headed his way.
  • Initially wanted to give Combo_Knight a chance to prove his allegiance, but ended up doing a complete 180 and incriminated him soon later. Maybe he thought it was safer to blend in with the rest of the misguided civilians after the votes were obviously headed in Combo_Knight’s direction.
  • Wanted orochizoolander (a civilian) dead despite Pimp Willy’s better judgment.
  • Defended WAH at one point and believes he is a civilian (lol, seriously?)

Again, after Day 1 he’s been generally unhelpful. Some of his contributions have been subpar and he’s only suspected the easiest of targets (forged Alpha, Combo_Knight, orochizoolander). Honestly, he’d be much lower on my list of suspects if I hadn’t examined his posts since he’s been rather hidden. He really should be considered.

But so should:
The Chief (more than the rest)
Cyntalan
Dark General
Mobius
Synonym
WTF-AKUMA-HAX (more than the rest)

• ForgeDigger

I really think all the remaining Mafia are contained in that group of people. Unless Hecatom lied… But pietastic and infrequent lurker should probably be left alone. As should I because I’m a saint~

I wanted to vote for Fuzz today even without a reason people will think is very good.
From some other research I did on him. Should I just STFU or even help by posting it?

[details=Spoiler]

1. So you’re going to slow down on your last 1 day and night left due to very likely your targets will get killed and you take their bullet?

2. My mistake. I will leave all the other stupid, really not possible anyway ideas for you to detail again like you have already done. I guess that role has been taken, I will not do this retarded role claim - claiming to type out the things we need to see unless we just die from missing Mafias real moves. That’s your retarded role.[/details]

1. Binary speak

2. I will not do these outside the game text file sendings, taking notes from you(when you put Mafia shenanigans at play with those), even for way easier consumption that way.

3. Vigi has no reason not to discuss his shots which he has maybe 2 left at minimum.

Spoiler

SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire at Will -- Sign-up Thread

Night Phase Action Order:
-Fukawa - Shut-in
-Maizono - Duet
-Ishimaru - Protecting the School Environment
-Sakura - Bodyguard
-Maizono - Autotune
-Kirigiri - Investigate
-Yamada - Detective Yasu
-Kuwata - Stolen Base

Shit even less. He may only have 1 if they immediately target him when they can, the next night phase.

1. Stupid, bad civ is still on the table. That’s still better than being a Wallflower even if I’m in the D-Tier. And rather than being wrong 10 times, bad vigi shots might be 10^10 times wrong. Good thing someone finally stopped his finger from being that trigger happy it might have a mind of its own against the will of its owner.

Should Vigilante get help from the civs? This is an (Un?) resounding YES

Discussing these targets will get the last 4 Mafia to squirm, even the one who can be invincible from a Vigilante kill. So use your example of me squirming, and not just wig the fuck out yourself. You might only have 1 more chance here. I know saying more about this might just get me shot instead, but you better be sure of that and not give me lots of why did I “get in your sights, you dumb bitch!” after that result comes up.

So why won’t you listen to other people’s suggestions on a target? You gonna hold all that weight yourself? If you’re wrong following someone else’s advice, you can still put like half the blame on them if you want. I don’t see the Mafia benefit side of this, they already have you lined up and know who you are. It seems they’re getting off the hook by not discussing who is a good lynch target and getting results from the discussion.

I do know revealing any paparazzi moves will help them and that’s better for your last gasp, but that will also ramp up the speed of the end game as that reveals more roles and gives Mafia more to cross off their list.

Good +(Vigi) target

The same idea on 2 lynch targets and not. Another. Bandwagon. Guess I’ll grab my info on Pietastic at least. He has connections back to Fuzz.