SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

I don’t think orochi is mafia. I just don’t see it now.

The way I see it we have someone with experience here.

The Chief
pietastic
WTF-AKUMA-HAX
Hecatom
Synonym
Augustus

You’re all smart enough to pull something like this off. You’re about to all get me on your ass hard now.

infrequent lurker, I’ll deal with you later.

Mobius too. You’re playing no different than any other time. Don’t think I haven’t been paying attention to that.

There is two mafia at least in that list of 7. I guarantee it.

PW, post count?

*I’m not being jumpy, I’m confident enough in this read to put my balls on the line. I can be wrong on both of you and I’ll look like a massive idiot. But I’m so confident in my read that I’ll take that chance. By the way Mobius, here is all the posts you’ve made in the game up to this point.

Spoiler

Well, MP, given the current score, I’d humbly suggest that we can’t just lynch on hunches. You’re a confirmed civ and a good player. That combined with your last statement, “Now it’s on everyone else”, suggests to me that you know that, and your lynch vote is not locked Most likely, you want to me to pay attention, and want others to pay attention to me, press me and get more info.

So, bring it on. You know how I play: open, and with no pretense. Do you have questions? We spoke about assigning investigation targets… Right now, on my own, I’d do möbius and cyntalan. Anything else you’d like to hear from me?

*Part 2 of all of Mobiuses posts incoming shortly. I went over the limit of how many characters were in the first post.

Also, I think Chihiro implicates two people:

orochizoolander
RadicalFuzz

orochi, I don’t think he’d do something so stupid.

RF, I don’t think he’d do it stupidly, but he may unwittingly have dug himself a grave earlier in the thread.

Your death could give me info on HAX, and I think you’re capable of attempting to pin orochi and get away with it.

Plus, you’re generally so safe in lynches. You have managed to get off the table every phase, somehow, yet my eyes keep coming back to you.

And playing out the open doesn’t mean anything. I had a legion of civs eating out of my hands as mafia by playing out in the open. You’re insightful, but so are myself and PW, and we both have used that in our favor to keep from getting killed as mafia before.

Really bad vibes right now.

*Part 2 of Mobius contributions:

[details=Spoiler]

[/details]*

And pietastic being like lurch going, “You rang?” every time I mention him (without even tagging him) feels off.

AND this is with 15 players left.

right now we have either 3 or 4 mafia left, depending on Co-Jones’s alignment.

that means we are either 10-4-1 or 11-3-1 (Unless the victim counts as civ, then 11-4 and 12-3)

“With the current score lynching off a hunch is a bad idea,” is a terrible conjecture. Normally not something I’d expect pietastic to respond with.

Smells desperate, like first-time-mafia jitters and trying to stay alive.

If anybody confirmed trusted has any reason to not lynch pietastic now, speak now.

Did I miss an alliance between Pie and WAH? To be honest, I can’t tell what WAH has been talking about for the last like two pages.

Also Mobius, feel free to keep an eye on me. I’m happy for everyone to scrutanize me. as long as they look back at my posts and judge me based on that. If I get lynched based on an uninformed bandwagon that’ll make me really sad. Seriously, there’s nothing worse than putting in 40 pages of effort (Seriously guys, what the hell) only to have all your hard work repaid with a lynch vote.

HAX’s day 1 vote was pietastic. Right now, I feel like one or the other is mafia.

MP: All fair points. Which is why I asked you for your take on my next move to contribute to the cause and ease suspicions that you may have.

On getting summoned, I am indeed reading a lot. There are 40 pages after all, meaning new posts arrive at a pretty quick clip. I also guess that you and I have similar windows of opportunity to post.

Am I wriggling out of lynches? On that, I do again suggest that maybe I’m just not the best target at a given time, given the abundance of wallflowers and people doing downright dumb things (“I want points, bro!”). Since you mentioned HAX, he’s on top of my list right now, actually, for doing the latter. It all seems like a smokescreen, and he’s hoping that posting even more nonsense will get us to say, “Oh, that guy, that;s just HAX being HAX, shucks!” and focus somewhere else. Past that, I’d go for wallflowers, and then I actually do agree with DarkGeneral that some mix of he, Chief, and Mobius are mafia. But I need to do some more research, and there’s plenty of time in this day phase.

I think you’re correct that the mafia likely needed a mastermind to have pulled off their night kill reads, but they also could have just gotten lucky. The more we target the noise and wallflowers, the more contributors and info we have going into the next few days, even if some of those contributions are from mafia. But we can read through those contributions and make an informed judgment, as opposed to keeping wallflowers around and basically guessing when our backs are against the wall. The later in the game it is, the more research becomes powerful, and therefore we maximize our chances to win.

Why do you think lynching me will give info on HAX? And do you think lynching HAX would give you info on me?

Right now, I think you, Chief, and Synonym are the most likely candidates as a mastermind. Cynt maybe as well.

If I had to choose to find the mastermind, I’d lynch in that order, exactly.

So you want to lynch the normal person first, instead of the town drunk?

And yes, I do think lynching off of hunches is a bad idea. It is not a terrible conjecture at all. This lynch is critical. We need to assume that the score is 10-4-1. If we screw up today and Azure screws up tonight, it’s likely 7-4-1 tomorrow. At that point, we are extremely suspectible to the mafia swinging that vote, and putting us in a losing position that we can’t recover from. Is that really such a bad conjecture?

Again, I think you knew that. You’re trying to get me to slip, but guess what? I have nothing to hide. Keep it coming.

Not to try and defend Pietastic, but what makes you suspect him over WAH’s onslaught of posts? Looking at Pie’s contributions at least I’ve understood them on my first read through.

Speaking of, @DarkGeneral will you be offering us an analysis of the posts you’re quoting? You’ve shown great insight previously and I’d love to see your take on Mobius. To be honest, he hasn’t struck me as being suspicious at all. Then again, I said the same last game and it really bit us in the ass.

Also @Missing_Person, what’s made you ease your suspicions on RF?

I’ve been quite the same as I was in my previous games, that I can attest to.
If there is no considerable change that could be observed, then I suppose that in itself is note worthy.

Make the most of it, DarkGeneral.
However, you missed some of my posts though, so I doubt this is the complete set.

Last phase, the way Pietastic chimed in from time to time was note worthy.

This was a pattern I observed on how he played.
Is this a play style you’re trying to develop, Pietastic?
It seems effective, C_K was lynched last phase.

My predicament is that I can’t lock a lynch vote at all, being dead and the like, so i have to hope that I can convince fellow civs that I may be onto something.