Spider-Man 4 and 5

I can see michael cera awkwardly mumbling the narration now…God what a disaster.

On a brighter note, i heard they were making an arrested development movie…now thats gonna be amazing.

holy fuck. twilight or superbad. ROFL.

this is gdlk.

You Got Served had my wife Jennifer Freeman in it.

So by default, it couldn’t possibly be a bad movie.

And I’ll take Cera over that Twilight douchebag any fucking day.

Spider-Man 3 left a bad taste in my mouth because it was very poorly executed. Sandman should not have been in that movie at all. Thomas Hayden Church was a good Sandman but I still dont think the character should have been there.

Should’ve been Spider vs Goblin Jr, in my opinion with Venom showing up at the very end setting up Spider-Man 4. That shit would have been nice.

As far as Tobey Maguire goes…I dont really mind him that much but I’d personaly like to see Jake Gyllenhaal as Peter Parker/Spider-Man but that’s just me.

dusts off “How I would have done SM3” manual

I would have used a lower-tier villain, probably Electro or the Shocker or something. Skip the origin story, just have him already there. Spidey would be able to deal with him easily, but repeated attempts on his life by Harry complicate things. Peter feels like if he had more power he could solve all the problems, which leads to him relying on the black suit more. It starts to warp him, big confrontation between Harry and Black Suit Spidey at the end with Spidey playing more of the villain role. He finally gets rid of the suit, end the movie with Brock entering the church and finding it.

But eh, theory fighter with movies.

Ugh… nah nigga that’s just wrong :lol:…

Wow end the misery at 3 please. If there are a total of about 2 people to my count in this thread that thought it was “ok” then by all means don’t make another 2 that are going to be clearly worse. I don’t think these will be approved. Look how long they tried to make a Mortal Kombat 3 movie. If there is justice in this world both of these will be shot down after they stop smoking whatever drug they are on.

Spiderman High School Musical!

The villains (as well as Harry if you count him as a villain) are all great actors, even though I thought they hammed it up most of the time (maybe not Church, but I only saw 3 once, and only once).

Too bad most of this awful trilogy just was about Peter whimphering and feeling sorry for himself and simping over a snaggletoothed-worst-casting-choice-ever-for MJ (and completely ignoring a hotter Russian girl-next-door, although I think that was intentional by Raimi). BTW, the gothic, 90s Batman-ish Elfman score was fucking horrible for a movie set in gritty, modern NYC. God I hate this trilogy and everyone here who oh so many years ago talked me into watching them.

Rebooting movies is the “in” thing, it seems. Everyone thinks they can do a Batman Begins.

Yeah that’s pretty much my Spidey 3 as well. Venom shouldn’t have been advertised at all. He should have been the surprise ending. Have Spidey get the black suit at the beginning, have him beat up Sandman with the new Goblin (not some mountain dew skyriding extreme bandana wearing BRODUDE) attacking him. Spidey goes nuts with black suit, beat the shit out of new goblin, has a Uncle Ben flashback and then realizes this isn’t how it should be done. Takes off the suit and then not a not Eric Foreman Brock comes and gets the suit after having Parker mess with his life indirectly. Ending scene has a dramatic change into Venom and people get super hype for Spidey 4.

In superhero movies you should always ALWAYS have just one villain and use the ending to set up the next. That needs to be textbook for the rest of time because of the sequel nature they have.

Batman Begins and TDK was fine with two villains.

I can’t stand the acting in these movies. I don’t know if they’re trying to be cheesy with the lines they put out or if that’s really just bad acting but it gets on my nerves. Probably my favorite character in all the movies is the apartment owner ever since the comment about his daughter and crackers. I’ll see the new ones to see if they do anything different but I seriously doubt it.

Two main bad guys per film should be the max. When you do three or more, niggas start to get undeveloped and don’t build up the right meance. Batman and Robin had Bane looking like “HULK SMASH!”(although that whole movie sucks ass), that James bond film “Octopussy” was the name of the main bad guy, but she has like…10 mins of scree time compared to evil Communist general and Kamal Khan, Batman Returns had the trifecta of Catwoman/Penguin/Christopher Walken who took up 10x as much screentime as Batman in his own damn movie.

Nah BB is kinda overrated. They wasted the scarecrow. Nolan could have done a whole insane movie with him.

Same thing with Two Face in TDK. They threw him away and Eckhart killed in that movie. He should have been the villain int he next movie. Not the Riddler.

Two Face was never the whole “Destroy/Take over Gotham/World” kind of guy like Ra’s Al Ghul or the Joker.

Alicia Witt should have been Mary Jane. Seriously she was a child actress (the crazy little sister in Dune) who grew up to be tall and super hot and became a model and eventually went into TV.

Nolan didn’t think Two Face could carry a whole movie as the main villain and he has to die to be the tragic hero. Also them letting him be DA again after his killing spree. And besides nobody can survive long enough to turn to hte light side again with half his face necrotic and rotting away. Dark Knight’s overall plot of “Joker drives Harvey Dent nuts” was a big step up from say Batman Returns whose plot basically boiled down to “Batman fights Christopher Walken.” Another reason why Batman Returns was awesome.

Yeah after Batman Forever and Batman and Robin we put up with a lot of shit. Like the Spidey 1/2 are not even as good as the Burton Batmans.

And? Joker wasn’t even trying to take over the world in that movie. He was just robbing banks and killing people. Just like all the Batman villains do. They wasted his whole duality concept on a stupid fall.

And if Nolan thinks any Batman villain can’t carry a movie, he really needs to just sit down and watch all of B:TAS. Basically everyone had an episode that was fantastic.

He should just take Heart of Ice and expand it to 2 hours. He’d sweep the Oscars. Get someone John Malcovichy to play Mr Freeze. Maybe even John Malcovich himself.

I don’t want any new spider man after the atrocity that was the 3rd one.

Wasn’t Bane actually a pretty smart guy in the comics? Seeing Bane standing there mumbling words and basically being Poison Ivy’s oversized lapdog was painful to watch (although like you said, Batman and Robin was essentially a visual crapfest as a whole). Stupid Shoemaker… :annoy: