Spider-Man 4 and 5

Spider Man is played out.

Like this would be about as stupid as them announcing a Dark Knight remake next year.

Hey man, Hulk’s a pretty cool guy when you don’t piss him off.

I guess that depends on who you ask?

You can pretty much define both Hulk films in two simple categories:

Ang Lee Hulk = Lots of plot, few action
2008 Hulk = Lots of action, few plot

I personally do like Ang Lee’s Hulk a bit more since I believe it was setting the franchise up for bigger and better things by explaining Bruce Banner’s tortured psyche and all that, it’s just that Marvel wanted things to start at full throttle from the beginning, thus shooting down the movie pretty fast. Besides, like I said in my previous post…I just like the cast better in Ang Lee’s film (I would only take Tim Roth from the 2008 film, and that’s it).

I think toby and kirsten played their respective roles great in the last 3 movies. This reboot doesn’t sound too good at all. I’ve been waiting for spiderman 4 just to see if they’d make the leap into starting the carnage saga, if anything that’d reboot the series since spiderman 3 was pretty bad.

peter parker… high school…??? wasnt that the first one???

i say make this more darker like batman. but i dont think there is any saving of this movies franchise.

Hey Sano or anyone else up on their Spider-Man knowledge-
I don’t read or into Spider-Man at all, and thought the movies were ok stories with decent action and action, and I am not trying to open a can of worms here, but from just a movie-goers perspective- Spider-Man 3 was probably the best out of the three movies. A lot of plot going on and 2 kick-ass villains (3 if you count Goblin for awhile) and neat story. Everything was cool except all the gay-ass singing and dancing which is probably the comic’s fault. So anyone name the reasons why Spider-Man 3 sucked in comparison to what made SM 1 and 2 good?

Singing and Dancing in a COMIC!?!!?!?

God this is why movies suck, the audience is RETARDED.

There’s no reason to reboot the movie already. The first two movies made Sony a fuck-load of money and now they want to reboot it because they didn’t like how 3 turned out. Well you know what? Stop listening to that fucking retarded Avi Arad - he’s the one who demanded they include Venom even at the hesitance of Raimi. He’s the one who thought a song and dance would be enjoyed.

And now I just read on Superherohype.com that Micheal Bay wants Spider-Man. Fuck that. If Bay gets his wish, I will not see this movie and Sony can count on the film being a hundreds times worse that Transformers 2.

Yeah Bruce’s Origin was changed in the Louis Leterrier movie.

In the Ang Lee Movie…Bruce’s father fucked with his own DNA which passed through to his son, and it was trgggered in Bruce when Bruce saved his assistant from the radiation.
In the Louis Leterrier movie…it basically mirrored the Hulk origin from the 70’s TV show.

The Hulk reboot had vague hints of the previous movie though but it wasn’t enough to say it was sequel.

Though i thought the reboot was better.

IMHO SM3’s biggest problem was that there was just too much going on. There was Sandman and his issues, Peter and the black suit, Harry, and then Eddie/Venom in the background. With all of that in one movie, it only gets maybe half to a quarter of the development it would have gotten had it been spaced out better.

For example, Eddie/Venom in this movie was really just supposed to be a representation of the revenge/thirst for power theme that had been played throughout the movie. But that particular theme wasn’t done as well as it could have been, so it didn’t have the impact that it should have. Not to mention the comic book fans who know the character of Venom and know how much more there is to the character, so he feels especially flat/wasted.

They’d sort of written themselves into a corner after SM2, and there weren’t a whole lot of ways they could go without repeating what had already been done, or just ignoring everything up until that point. Pound for pound, I don’t think SM3 is a bad movie - it just doesn’t live up to what it could have been.

0_0

Jesus both of those options are fucking terrible.

I guarantee the studios are gonna reverse that call and get Raimi back once they see how horrible Cera and the Twilight guy is playing as Parker.

Micheal Cera or Robert Patterson? Are they out of their fucking minds? That’s horrible!

It’ll be Jaden Smith. Those two other guys aren’t going to work out, for whatever reason, so they’ll go with the worst possible option ever.

You mean Shia Lebeouf?

But Bring it On was a good movie.

Spidey 1 and 2 were good. 2 is right behind Iron Man for one best Comic movie ever. Spidey 3 was pretty bad plot wise from a comic nerd standpoint though, but it had amazing graphix so what ev.

I also agree that “Bring it On” is a legitimately good movie that so happens to involve cheerleaders.

Michael Cera and twilight bitch…

…cocaine is a helluva drug.