Spider-Man 4 and 5

Spiderman 4 scrapped! Reboot planned. :wtf:

Translation: we wanted to hire a director who had less juice than Raimi who we can tell what to do, so we could force all of our questionable ideas into the movie (again).

franchise reboots are about as hackneyed as it gets these days

like batman begins?

My idea is for spidey to battle all 27 other marvel characters from MVC2

i guess we’ll just have to wait and see what becomes of this…

Hayden Panettiere as Mary Jane.

And Michael Cera as Peter Parker.

Give the fans what they want!

Does Tobey have to give all that money back? I recall reading that they paid him close to 30-40 million to return for 2 movies.

hell no, cera is gay

Topher grace should be Spider-Man…

They were all bad movies, its just that the third was so fucking terrible that people looked back and kind of enjoyed the first two simply because it wasn’t part three.

Yes, I want to know this too, and this sucks because I wanted John Malkovich Vulture and Bruce Campbell Mysterio. :mad:

He probably got some sort of signing bonus, but other than that I’d assume they didn’t start actually paying him anything yet.

This thread proves, once again, that I am the only person who liked Spider-Man 3.

I don?t think SM3 is a bad movie either. It just failed to meet expectations, and had some cheesy parts - on the internet, that?s more than enough to be ?WORST MOVIE EVAR?. Calling it a bad movie and lumping it together with something like, say Bring It On or You Got Served is just wrong.

This reboot is kinda lame, it shows that they don?t have any more ideas and don?t want to deal with the principal star/director anymore.

I can’t wait to see the Spider-Man movie franchise turn into a huge turd now! Granted 3 wasn’t very good, movie 4 is going to be awful beyond belief. I never knew what the fuck was the point of Spider-Man when he was a teenager; I always hated that prospect of the series. Might as well make Spider-Man into an anime if he’s going to be a high school protagonist.

if there gona do carnage in a movie i think it better be rated R lol

Scorpion and Rhino in the fourth movie. If this doesn’t happen, I probably won’t see it.

sounds like that ultimate spidrman or whatever it is called.

will be rubbish.

they should just make a lotr type in scope movie/trilogy of maximum carnage.

best movie ever right there.

Fuck. No. Never.

I actually enjoyed it too, took it for what it was and I liked it. I was one of the few excited to hear that Toby would be doing 4 and 5 and I’m let down that they’re doing a reboot. He was only in high school for just a few comics before he went on to college, they really shouldn’t concentrate so much on him in high school.

This doesn’t surprise me…Marvel already is going to reboot Fantastic Four.
I heard they plan to do the same for Xmen.
And how quick they went and rebooted Hulk…I loved the Ang Lee Hulk movie BTW.
Keep Michael Cera FAR FAR AWAY from Spiderman.