Spider-Man 4 and 5

His movies sucked all of them, and Spidey is overrated.

That’s all I got. Fuck Peter.

Truth be told I enjoyed all of the Spider-Man movies since I’m a huge Spidey nut, been collecting his comic since I was like 7 years old or so and he’s pretty much the reason I got into comics in the first place. Hard to get me to hate Spidey anything. I’ve seen each movie in IMAX theaters five times or more a piece! I still think there’s room for improvement here and there but pound for pound it’s a strong franchise and I’m looking forward to parts 4 and 5. Just does my heart good to see Spidey on the big screen I guess. GO SPIDEY GO! :lovin:

Hopefully they have more bollywood-like song and dance sequences.

:rolleyes:

Ehh…3 wasn’t nearly as horrible as I expected it to be, given all the bitching about it. It would’ve been fine if they didn’t try to throw so much shit in there at the same time.

1 villain next time please.

3 was god damn painful if you value anything spider-man…

Could it get any worse than 3, even if they put Uwe Boll behind the wheel?

I’ve notice that while playing Mavel Ultimate alliance recently. During the comic quizzes.

GTFO with that noise. :arazz:

Was SM3 THAT bad? I saw 1 and 2 but not 3. :wonder:

Let’s just say, it was more drama than super hero. And Venom gets like 5 minutes of screen time.

He’s a cockblocker. I’m done.

I think if Raimi just stuck to his guns and decided to not let Avi Arad tell him that Venom needed to be in the movie, then it could have be an entirely different movie.

I liked the first two movies and I was “eh” about part 3 but that was because of how Venom’s role turned into a short cameo. The rest of it was alright.

I’d like to see more sequels but they need to move forward to adult Peter Parker and get away from all the gay goofiness/awkwardness that McGuire can do so naturally.

how DARE you expect character progression after a second movie!!!

Here’s what they need to do: Topher Grace as Peter Parker. There. I said it.

He played a better Peter Parker than Tobey Maguire did in Spidey 3.

The hair…the piano… the “performance”… the horror…

you know who would make a good carnage? That skinny nerd-like actor, the one who played the main character in “The New Guy”. He was also that white producer dude from “Hustle and Flow”. If he hits the weight room at least…

most of us agree on that…they should never have kept nerdy peter in college…peter was not that inept in college.

Spiderman 3 was a abomination

i could name 10 poorly written scenes at the top of my head

all that hype built up from 1 and 2 for nothing

Spiderman 3 couldn’t have been more of a let down. I hate almost everything about that movie.

"Peter, I can’t remember anything up until just a few months ago, because I have… [GASP] AMNESIA!

Dont forget the symbiote landing just conveniently into the part of central park where peter just happens to be chilling with mj wtf are the odds of that happening

instead of using the more logical comic approach angle where Mjs ex husband was supposed to bring it back

the best parts of spiderman 3 include:
-at the start when him and MJ are gettin it on in the park and a meteor lands not so far away. what happened to spidey sense? or hearing for that matter.
-sandman killing uncle ben
-the BLATANT stupidity of the peter parker character in the movie made me soo angry.
-the dancing.
-the haircut

You talking about DJ… I think it was Quail or something. But yeah, he could play a crazy white dude pretty well and more so then Venom, doesn’t need to bulked out, since you could and probably should have Carnage being a completely CG creation.

But with Raimi attached I think they are definitely not going to go for Carnage in one of the future movies.

Here’s what they need to do: edit together all the episodes of The Spectacular Spider-Man and then call it a movie.