Spider-Man 4 and 5

Rhys Ifans will be the villain. The name of the villain is unknown at this point.

Columbia Casts Rhys Ifans as Villain in ‘Spider-Man’ | TheWrap.com

hmm maybe electro or mysterio?

Eric Foreman would make the best peter parker ever, as he proved in Spiderman 3. But they cast him as venom, what a waste.

Be proud of your comment, I agree 100% with it. MJ was supposed to be a ‘catch’…and there are no real ‘catches’ out there right now…at least with acting chops.

sigh…so true…I just watched the whole time like “lets reboot and switch”

• :bluu:

for some odd reason all I heard when [url="http://www.reelzchannel.com/movie/227363/spider-man-4"this video[/url ended was sstf4’s “KO

for some odd reason all I heard when this video ended was sstf4’s KO

watching it again I can hear sstf4’s ultra cutscene sound effect just after tobey stops talking :rofl:

oh ok it’s because they picked the right scene for it, all the actions made sense with what the guy was reporting, hilarious :rofl:

my opinion of the original Spiderman films:

Digesting a book about happiness
                                              There is no sticking of sappiness
                                                     What is left may be core
                                               What is less may be more

:wonder:

Your wish has been granted (somewhat): Exclusive: Sony’s New ‘Spider-Man’ Villain Is … The Lizard! | TheWrap.com

:smile:

First look at Andrew Garfield in Spidey-suit:

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/6278/zz3bee0c81.jpg

God damn did I hate that kid in the Who episode I saw him in, but I have to admit that looks pretty decent. I like how he looks skinny and muscular at the same time. I’ll be watching this most likely.

looks too skinny to me

Almost reminds me more of Ultimate.

If he’s playing a younger PP him being skinnier is acceptable to me, and I agree Grog.

yeah the costume looks like ultimate spidey

I like it. My first experience with Andrew Garfield was in Red Riding 1974 (available on Netflix Instant). He was VERY good in that (the whole damn movie was good).

I’m nothing but impressed. He’s got the super-lean but muscular body going, as opposed to Maguire’s standard 3-to-4-days-a-week build from 1,2 an 3. Don’t get me wrong, Maguire got in mad shape for his part, but Garfield captures the look of Parker perfectly.

PS: You can see his wang bulging through his tights…no homo.

i hate how the costume points directly to his dick.

well, man, since this movie IS meant to have both MJ and Gwen…one of whom being Dianna Agron…

Ug, I just realized that since Peter will probably be in highschool throughout the entire new film, he won’t be working for the Daily Bugle. Which means no J. Jonah Jameson played by J. K. Simmons. He could be like M and Q returning to the subsequent Bond films.

not true…ultimate spidey still worked at the bugle. wait…hasnt spidey alwaaayys worked there even in highschool?

If they actually got Dianna Agron for this then it’s GG for anyone else trying to play Mary Jane.

"Sorry, you will never be hotter than this girl right here, go directly to Fail. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200.00. Get the fuck out." :rofl: