Spider-Man 4 and 5

Bale is the perfect batman because he plays Batman as a barely-holding-on-psycho who watched his parents gunned down and Bruce as very aloof. This was further expanded on in Dark Knight because he didn’t know how to handle what was being thrown at him as both Bruce and Batman. Yeah, his voice sucks, but it shows a huge distinction between who he really is (Batman) and who he’s pretending to be (Bruce).

I don’t understand so much about the voice complaints with the two recent Batman movies if you were a crime fighting hero would you be more concerned about sounding cool, or masking your identity? Think of this realistically, put yourself into this and try to mask your voice without it being identifiable at all that it’s you. If you don’t possess voice talent, then it would be impossible to both mask your voice and not sound a bit strange. Something as minor as that shouldn’t even be an occurrence in your thought considering the situation.

I can’t understand what Bale is saying. And I mean literally. That’s the only beef I have with the voice.

Hugh Laurie?

Anything is better than that ugly bitch in the first 3 films.

THIS SHIT needs a Reboot not DMC…Horrible everything.

Not hot enough.

:wtf:

I agree. It may not be the prime choice, but it is a definite upgrade.

In the original comics, I don’t know about ultimate, MJ is on “it’s like, that?” status (i.e. stunning). While Emma Stone is cute she is nowhere near stunning. Although to be fair I can’t think of a single white actress (who can really act), off the top of my head, who is really stunning.

MJ should be like a red-headed Marisa Miller.

EDIT: Before anyone jumps down my throat, I’m really just rambling. The hotness of MJ shouldn’t be anywhere near a priority in this production. These guys should be making sure this one is better than the last one.

I never thought about it like that. Thanks for the new perspective.

christina hendricks. = mary jane. thanks.

those tits

there you go buddy

If they were going to fast forward about 8 years…

Should have gotten Mary Elizabeth Winstead for Mary Jane.

At least they can make up for it by casting Dianna Agron for Gwen (who currently seems to be the top choice). If they do that, I will forgive them.

Jamie Edmondson would be the perfect MJ… if it wasn’t in the college setting. Post-college, YES.

Emma Stone is going to be Gwen Stacy…so yeah.

I guess she has the sultriness to be Shadowcat, I’m cool with that.

…shame she doesn’t have the bust size.

Love change and new characters, with the whole reboot and all. But like some people, am definitely gonna miss tobey & kristen :frowning:

I always thought Patrick Stewart would play a good freeze