Spider-Man 4 and 5

But then, five years later, IT WAS TWO-FACE INSTEAD!

BUM-BUM-BUUUMMMM!

As long as they call it “Ultimate Spider-Man,” I have no qualms.

heres hoping they somehow adapt the secret wars from TAS into the next movies

[media=youtube]rypAOLCBEbg#t=8m5s[/media]

It’s Official: Andrew Garfield to Play SPIDER-MAN

Done.

terrible.
movie=fail

I just watch Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus and found Andrew Garfield’s character to be pretty annoying… That probably just means he’s a good actor hopefully.

Imaginarium is a terrible movie BTW… But I can see him play Peter Parker.

What are you talking about?

Checked out some of those other credits listed in the article - yeah, he’ll be a decent Parker, at least.

Kid annoyed the hell out of me in those Who episodes.

I actually liked Tobey as Spiderman.

Did he just outgrow the role or something? The first 2 movies were legit. He can’t be faulted for the dialogue in Spiderman 3.

They need J.K. Simmons to reprise his role as J Jonah Jameson

A British actor for Spiderman. I’m not terribly homogeneous, but it is a little irksome that foreign actors are getting roles as American heroes. At least Bale rocked.

Aaron Johnson is British too, and he did pretty damn good in Kick-Ass, IMO.

He was good IMO.

I guess the point I’m trying to make is that foreigners make a lot more fuss about Americans playing in their roles than vice-versa. Like when it was made very clear that Harry Potter would only be played by a British actor(Of course it goes around with Downey Jr. playing Sherlock Holmes and Jude Law being relegated to Watson). Well I’d say Spiderman is a step bit more prestigious in terms of All-American super heroes. And in a country of 350 million people where millions are aspiring to become talents, I wouldn’t say its necessarily a bad thing to be selective, especially when our counterparts make it very clear that they are selective about who they select

Emma Stone will be cast as “Mary Jane Watson”: SPIDEY UPDATE: Emma Stone To Be Offered Mary Jane Watson ? Deadline.com

So they’re skipping Gwen Snap! Stacy again, I guess.

Well that goes without saying. Nobody else can play the role.

Oh…hell no.

Dude, that chick is fine. She’ll do a good job, unlike ms. snaggle tooth that was in the first 3 films.

I think Tobey McGuire has the exact same problem Christian Bale has. He was decent as Peter Parker, but he didn’t talk enough shit to be Spider-Man. Christian Bale is a fantastic Bruce Wayne, but it was hard at times to take his Batman seriously because of his retarded gravel-in-a-blender voice.

I don’t know anything about Andrew Garfield, but I’ll probably go see this new Spidey movie in hopes that it’ll entertain me long enough to finish the popcorn. That’s all I ask out of any movie.