Spartan vs jfresh

An hour a day? Wow… and with Herman and Reset? Yikes. Sparring with Herman is eh, but with Reset? Now that’s something. You must be hella good. I only play maybe twice a week, arcade only. We’ll see, though. I have improved.

no i guess this isnt going down this weekend

i like my plans to be set in stone

everytime i’ve tried setting this up spartan has showed up and u didnt

i dont wonna waste any of my time, but specially spartan’s do to the fact that i know he’s been hella busy has plenty of resposibilities to attend to.

as for people sleeping on spartan, super solid player. nothing fancy, but he gets the job done and has a few tricks… reminds me of blockable laser

ill stay in touch with herman

this thread just seriously just be closed already

Why is people having mms w/ sorry ass teams, I don’t get it. hahah…Msp2 is garbage. Anyways, I want to see this go down. That’s easy money spartan take it. I am down to play you, Spartan hommie haven’t seen you lately! Come down sometime to rfc.

msp is garbage
why you talkin shit nigga you dont know me like that

JAY FRASH

plz record so i can learn some new sentinel combos. j fresh is sentinel.

fasho my nigga

lmao!!!

:wonder:Whoa talk about havin some hype…:wonder:

jphres, you go to ffa? ill play or do a team MM at FFA. My friend wants to do a 2v2 if you want. Ill be there tomorrow night around 9-10. nothing crazy, just for fun.

yeah i be going every friday or sat

im liking the mm ill get tel you at ffa if we do it or not

Nicholas le gusta va verga…mucho joto.

herman AI tonite

gogogogogogogo

Very well, we shall discuss current events such as the thread title and possibly the coming Presidential Election. I like Ralph Nader. Bet it.

So, if msp sucks then why would you named the other team msp2…hahah That is just retarded. Name a team after another team that supposedly sucks. :lol: And I am not talking shit bout you anyways. I just think in general, mag/sent/psylocke doesn’t really complement each other as well as the other team. Therefore, to me that team just suck balls. I didn’t say the player sucks but especifically the team but take it however best fits you.

Khaos vs Dexterous.

Sonic Doom vs BB Hood, T. Bonne, I don’t know who your third character was.

LOL

oh i see

i fuck with that team, be cus when i start playen mavel i was playen with that team and i never try some other team =( and i just want to name it like that cus is the same ass msp so i put msp2 lmao

but yeah!

you have a typo in your sig " cal "

i know :rofl:

Jphresh you have the GHETTO-est of the GHETTO-est typing I’ve EVER seen! BYAAAAHH!!

I KNOW :rock: