Spartan vs jfresh

Who uses BB Hood?

ffa tonight ppl hahaha…

why isnt this thread closed yet

Ok, this thread is now close LoL…

dexterous imwasup my nigga… i been doing good just raising a fam now doing the same ol same ol… thats why i havent been around to arcades and shit lately ill see whats up about going to regency sometime soon get in some friendly casual and MM… even though you could probably still take me, but yea tell rob dorian and everyone who i havent seen in a min… that i said whats up

So is this happening or not?

I thought this thread was close due to fact where would the match take place since Joe can’t host it…?

i did nothing a whole saturday waiting for jfresh to confirm

while spartan waiting for me to tell him to come down

jphres was the one that called out spartan, then didnt bother to confirm

im still up to money match i guess. lovepig, spartan, jphres, khaotic, speed, at ffa. all for fun, just to get thinks poppin

me khaos vs you and get some one els on a team mm

if khaos have my back?

and spartan mi bad about last weekend i was doing some important shit
so ill see when i put the date for the mm

you niggas have houses too :mad:

shoo was good haven talk 2 you in a while
how is it going?

i dont really leave orange county to play seeing as i have a family now and i work way too much… so megamands i would play you just for fun but ffa is too far and i hate there sticks… so anytime your in my area lets hit up console or something dexterous as for you as well… and jfresh no offense to you or anything but this is like the third time we tried to set this up… im down to play it seems like your important things to do is play 3s at ffa or w.e it is you were doing… you called me out to play and i went out of my way to set it up… and you couldnt make it my time is valuable seeing as now that time is money… so please if anyone wants to play dont set it up and not confirm or not show up… if someone thats way better then me wants to play ill flat out say no cuz i might as well hand them my money… i got my balls to say no or yes, maybe you should pick yours up off the floor

i fell you. mi bad if i fucked up some of your plans that weekend
now this time when im sure i get at you and make this shit crack