Soulcalibur VI - Lounge

Interesting tidbit

“The Artbook confirms that Raphael died after the events of Soul Calibur IV and that his body was used to make the reincarnation of the Azure Knight Nightmare, but Soul Edge had to rewrite some of Raphael’s memories due to his strong willpower. Nightmare as Graf Dumas had some of Raphael’s personality and his cunning strategies, which causes Nightmare to try to take over the world rather than destroy everything on sight. To this end he uses an army of Malfested and exploits politics to his advantages. It’s unknown how Raphael appears in the story but it implied that after he was freed from Soul Edge’s influence he regained his body and discarded the Azure Knight armor to look for Amy.”

My excitement for this is at an all-time low. Not even sure if I’ll be getting it on release.

1 Like

So no Hwang in base cast, will have to wait some crap namco schedule on DLC release

Hopefully first DLC (4 characters) will be instant unlock and not the long time stretching bullshit i have to suffer with SFV season passes

I hope it’s not going to be Lightning but i think it’s her

Or that Nier Automata one, wich is’nt much better

Namco hating SC it’s nothing new lol

If you were planning on getting it on release day, do it. Don’t let those unfortunate decisions by the suits damper your excitement. Many old players who have played SCVI say gameplay is fast, crisp, and just right.

Preordering any version from Best Buy gets you Talim figure

1 Like

Well there’s still a bit of time to think about it. No Best-Buy here in Europe though so no Talim for me either way.

Interesting descriptions for the races in character creation. Would be cool if there were original characters of these races.

Mina wtf

https://twitter.com/soulcalibur/status/1043258570886635521
Base Game Tournament before Day 1 Patch

2:43 Geralt: “this is how you treat your guest ?”

2 Likes

I hope everyone is ready for the beta, too bad I gotta work this weekened but still got some time
to play @ evening lol

I’m going to play it for sure. Any info on how many characters will be in?

Edit: found something: http://shoryuken.com/2018/09/26/get-ready-for-the-soulcalibur-vi-network-test-with-these-character-guides-from-bandai-namco/
‘Mitsurugi, Sophitia, Groh, Nightmare, Xianghua, Kilik, Ivy, Zasalamel, Geralt, Siegfried, Taki, Yoshimitsu, Maxi, Talim, Voldo, Tira.’

Was kind of hoping for Seong Mina because if anyone might be able to replace Hilde for me it’s her. Probably just going to random select.

I have to work on Saturday, I hope to finish early and get back as soon as possible. Hopefully, Namco will have more test days.

1 Like

Here’s the link to the beta for PS4 players if they can’t find it on the console

Ok, that’s a weird beta client. For some reason I thought it was online already so I booted it up and started searching for matches. No info whatsoever from the game that everything was still offline.

At least the music was nice during the 10 minutes or so I left it running.

People are 8wayrun.com are already playing matches. In the beginning there were many comments about lag, but they are turning more positive now.

Ok? Weird, I couldn’t find any in ten minutes. And I’m really not willing to spend more time than that looking for one. Will try again a bit later.

Edit: ok, it works now. Online seems fine too so I’m not going to waste any more time on this as there’s no training mode and I’ve never played any of these characters.

What are the regions? East Coast? US? NA? “The West”? Just wondering how small of an area “my region” is.

I completely forgot, how am I doing EX moves again?
also is there a move list for SC6?
the one on EH doesn’t show all the moves

Played a bit
Nice movesets, but i hate what they did to throws