Soulcalibur VI - Lounge

you cant be bothered to buy a Brooks?

they need to add a SF character into this game
like Rolento would be dope

Supposedly some news will drop soon.

That’s what they said five years ago…

When’s Taki?

They just went out to get a pack of smokes.

Ivy trailer

Zasalamel trailer

Step on me mistress

I really hope the combat engine isnt trash. Have there been videos or comments from pros giving their thoughts or opinions on it? I tried tweeting to Kayane but to no avail

Good to see that Ivy still has very nice and big juggle combos.

They keep getting bigger and bigger with each game.

Character design is terrible, sadly

No idea how they pass from good stuff like Mitsu, Sophi and Night to crap like these two or like Groh

Zas looks fine, even though those shoulders are a bit out there.

As for Ivy, I had hoped her default was more something like her older 2P costumes that made her look like fancy pirate.

Zas looks cool; Ivy’s new costume is meh.

This is typical Ivy wear, idk how y’all are blowing a gasket over it

I am so glad that Ivy is finally properly dressed again. I hated her SC5 costume, it was so bland. Finally Ivy’s back to her best.

Thank you Kayane for the Saber shout out.

Since they just announced Zasalamel, I really hope they bring back more fan favorites that people miss since IV.

So I hope the remaining roster will look like that:

• Siegfried
  • Raphael
  • Maxi
  • Voldo
  • Astaroth
  • Taki
  • Cervantes
  • Setsuka
  • Tira
  • Talim
  • Hwang
  • Yoshimitsu
  • Hilde
  • New character
  • New character
  • New character

That would make a final roster of 24 characters.

I don’t know, that outfit does not offer much support or coverage as a single fall would pretty much guarantee a wardrobe malfunction.

Regardless, it is a shame that she has had her moveset and outfits get progressively worse since Soul Calibur III.

http://shoryuken.com/2018/03/08/dasvergebens-leaks-suggest-soulcalibur-vi-details-more-dragon-ball-fighterz-characters-and-a-new-jojos-game-from-french-bread/

Three of the six DLC characters this source seemingly knows about are Zasalamel (whom was apparently changed to be a launch character last month, recently revealed alongside Ivy Valentine), Cervantes, and a second female guest character.

a second female guest character