Soulcalibur VI - Lounge

Arthur is a completely different case though. He outright replaces mitsurugi in the Korean versions of the game.

Right, he was blond from the start in SC1 (and even there he was blond as “watch, he’s western now!!!” =) )

Strange thing, here in Italy on our arcade cabinet of SC1 Arthur was there instead of Mitsu

I seen SC1 Mitsu for the first time in DC version

WT

Gotta have Zwei with more moves.

This has been THE INVINCIBLE SWORDSMAN saying:

He was such a cool character. But it felt like the developers made him as balanced (read: low tier in comparison to much of the other characters) as possible. Which is funny, considering how amazing Viola was.

Soul Calibur has no need for out of place trash like Algol, Zwei, and Viola. There are real weapon forms that can use some representation.

I can deal with Algol as he is a VERY important part of the lore and neccesary.

Agreed on Viola and Zwei.

Algol was’nt bad but is also something supposed to appear in SC4

Give me a new badass Boss, possibly with a normal weapon

Said that i want to see ex bastards like Cervantes and Zasalamel, 2 great villains that style wise integrate better to the game than Algol imho

I know who the next guest character is gonna be. For maximum profit and seeing a particular franchise leasing out their characters…

Spoiler

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/mcleodgaming/images/9/99/Sora.png/revision/latest?cb=20131001232141

Sora’s owned by Disney though. I’d like to see Samurai armor Wolverine but I doubt that’ll happen. I think FFVII Remake Cloud is a better bet.

Yeah Cloud is a good bet, specially after Noctis being in TK7 (for no reason at all lol)

Other possible option is Dante IF a new DMC get finally announced

Also the new viking Kratos, if they’re willing to do a PS4 exclusive one

[citation needed]

I hope Taki, Kilik and Maxi will be in this game.
Also Rolento as guest character would be dope.

Pls not modern looking guest lol

rolento rolling around on a 3d stage…hmm…dont know man.
the amount of ringouts due to sidestepping, it will just end tragic.

Ringouts due to sidestepping?

Important to the lore? lol, important or not his moveset makes little sense in SC. I hope he never appears in another game.

Yeah he’s ass.

Setsuka was a European living in Japan, it was very likely that she dyed her hair and assumed the name Setsuka to fit in. Her P2 costume in Soul Calibur 3 has blonde hair if I recall correctly.

She most likely assumed a hybrid identity at some point after SC3.

Yes, he is the Hero King and he created both swords.

Before SC5, the Soul series had one of the better stories in FG, this side of Mortal Kombat.

Yeah, Algol is important as he is the creator of both swords. I wish they would have expanded upon that on SC4. The thing I don’t like about his moveset was the ball attacks.