Soulcalibur VI - Lounge

When I first played scV I felt like it was the end for the series

Some people disagree but sc4 online community was vibrant and now they’ll probably won’t make another with the same production values

Alt costumes will be DLC

Color Edit is there since SC3, they probably just don’t want to reveal alt costumes so soon

SC ever been a stick in the ass whe it comes to reveal new chars/alts/stages/stuff of an upcoming title

Next i hope is Kilik and the new char, i just hope they don’t use this shit

The one on the right is decent, but i’m not sold

SC1 is still best design, SC2 follow

Raph is a must, great character and only euro fencer (Amy is the crap)

I’m sure there will be legacy costumes as alt

Alternate color 1p gives me hope that Create-a-soul is scrapped.

For Kilik, I loved the Master Monk design from 5 and 4 was great too.

Only designs I didn’t like for him was 1 and 3.

I think they said in some interview guest and CaS are confirmed

Still not digging the rebooting. Would have preferred that they started post SCIII again and retconned 4 and 5 as not to use this as an excuse to not have later characters in.

The plot is paper-thin in this serie anyway.

Soul blade => Siegfried find soul edge becomes nightmare, rampage across europe.
SC 1 => Soul Calibur is found.
SC2 => Siegfried and nightmare are separated. Sieg stabb Soul Edge with Soul Calibur.
SC3 => Zasalamel rez Nightmare he start hunting for soul fragment.
SC IV => Algol raise a tower of bullshit.
SC V => big ass time-jump. All the bullshit that goes with it.

Rebooting “post” SC III doesnt change much.

Well “new version” in SC historically sucked dicks, specially in recent chapters

Raph > Amy
Hwang > Yunsuck
Kilik > Xiba
Sophi > emo sophi daughter
Taki > naruto female reject
Xianghua > whatever her name was
Setsuka > shonen awakening patroklos
Edgemaster > Olcadan

So if reboot give them an excuse to return to SC roots

and merry xmas =)

Olcadan was a rival of Edgemaster and his story was okay.

I liked Amy style in 3 and 4. Very different from Raphael.

But yes, the rest ain’t that good. I never understood why Yunsung remained as the Korean sword rep as Hwang was not only different but superior as well.

Basically the only new character I liked who was a take on an old character was nPat because he was Greek as shoto rather than a straight clone.

I have come to the realization that I actually don’t mind Patroklos? For a righteous warrior of justice he was pretty smug with that facial expression in his winning pose. After he got separated from Phyrra, he was decent with everyone. I like both sides, I think that made him entertaining. Now Pyrrah can be deleted. All we got from her was crying and whining because she was alone.

Yeah, OG Patroklos was his own character rather than a Sophitia/Cassandra clone.

He was a pimp too.

Patrokadick imo

I liked Xiba over Kilik. I like how he was based on the monkey king from Journey to the West.

Original Pat was good in fact is’nt in the shitty successors list =)

In the concepts he was very good imho, he looked much rougher

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/soulcalibur/images/0/01/Soul_Calibur_New_Legends_Of_Project_Soul_039.JPG/revision/latest?cb=20150209175816

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/soulcalibur/images/0/07/Soul_Calibur_New_Legends_Of_Project_Soul_037.JPG/revision/latest?cb=20150209175800

Too bad ingame he never looked like that, mostly due SCV graphic style
He got some cool animations/moves though

Btw he was’nt bad as some others, yet i still prefer Kilik

I don’t mind Patroklos as long as Setsuka is back.

Actually, I didn’t remember Patroklos judged people based on appearances and killed innocents, people who were not displaying signs of malfested infection, only because he was ordered to do it but maybe he got a sick taste for killing.

And make it the classic setsuka, not this blonde ass clone of hers