Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed - A Sega Fanboy's Wet Dream :)

Oh god yes, here we go.

Joe Musashi and Golden Axe stage CONFIRMED all up on your face.

Alright, so its not Streets of Rage but its still pretty awesome.

i THINK there will be SoR representation in the game, seeing as Revenge of Shinobi, Golden Axe & SoR recently got released on XBLA & PSN.

Also if u look carefully at the first 10 or so seconds of the trailer, you can see Vyse.

Yes, Vyse was confirmed from the beginning.

I know that, but I don’t think we’ve seen any footage of him yet.

Lol when I saw the trailer to this game, I kept saying
Sonic is WAAAAAAY too slow if he uses a fucking car.

But anyways yeah, I only gave this game a try after finding out Ryu Hazuki from Shenmue was in it. Shenmue was one of my favorite Sega games back then. But even if that was so, I didn’t use him. I used Billy Hatcher. He’s an awesome shota.

toejam and earl are going to be confirmed soon, right?

Oh my god.

Danica Patrick is playable in this game.

Seriously.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/47695480

This is ridiculous and completely awesome.

For those who don’t know, Danica Patrick is a real-life professional racing driver mostly associated with NASCAR and Formula One. Also she’s an absolute babe and I love her. She’s been a longtime crush of mine. It’s pretty weird that she’s in the game, but after thinking about it I welcome her inclusion.

Don’t worry, she’s a special guest character and doesn’t take up a roster slot, she’s there in addition to the 27 other characters in the game.

(Sorry to reuse the boner picture again but Sega is trying to win me back after the ongoing Anarchy Reigns debacle)

I don’t think I would call this a SEGA fanboy’s wet dream, but it does look to be a fun Kart racing game.

Some footage from E3, sorry if already posted-
[media=youtube]1JVKMbUOQN0[/media]

[media=youtube]1JVKMbUOQN0[/media]

There’s a crazy shitload of fanservice in this game and Sega’s arcade racers are being done a service to, how is it not a Sega fanboy’s wet dream?

I dunno how you can call mario kart out on being slow as slugs but still respect diddy kong racing, a much slower game… Well, I haven’t respected MK since MKDS, but DKR is kind overrated trash.

This game looks legit though.

@Josh- Because it’s a racing game; not that it’s a bad thing. You can make an SRPG and fill it with as much SEGA history fanservice as you want, that still wouldn’t make it a ‘SEGA fanboy’s wet dream’.
The game’s gonna be fun no doubt and all the SEGA shoutouts etc. are to be expected, but I don’t see it as becoming THE greatest tribute to SEGA fans.

This does nothing but reiterate exactly why it’s a Sega fanboy’s wet dream :slight_smile: Sorry, you are wrong.

Because DKR was fun and had great music and allowed you to go fast?

It makes ti a wet dream for me. If Sonic actually ran it would be the perfect game.

I used to think DKR was an awesome game, but then I went back and played it again a couple years ago and I was just like… Wow, this game plays incredibly slowly, it hasn’t aged well at all. I had so much nostalgia for it before that, but

It was incredibly cool because it had hovercrafts and planes. I didn’t care about much else beyond that.

Dude it already is the perfect game, if Sonic ran he’d be be broken, and besides it’s a kart racing tournament where everyone has to be on a vehicle of some description, he doesn’t get special treatment because he’s Sonic.

Besides, Sonic can’t swim. Sonic can’t fly. If he tried to run on lava, he’d probably die.
So Sonic needs to be in a car.

Also, I’m gonna blow your mind right now.
[media=youtube]cV2isROLMAI[/media]

Boom. See that? Sonic Drift. Came out 18 years ago. Proves this isn’t new territory for him. He’s been in a car before.

I don’t want to compare this game to Sonic Drift because Sonic Drift is terrible and this game looks awesome

Sonic Adventure 2 had Sonic driving a car in that minigame though, and SA2 was a good game.