Fanta Pineapple

A=
Barq’s
Vanilla Coke
Cherry Coke
Cane Sugar Coke/Pepsi
Sprite
Fresca

Italian blood orange soda is pretty tight.

I agree with this tier list very much, Manzanita Sol should be God Tier thou. I would add Pepsi Max to Mid tier atleast.

IRN BRU - made in scotland from girders!

If you can get a scottish bottle as it tastes nicest in a glass bottle, and the irn-bru in other countries lacks the e-number that give it that beatiful taste, also i’ve never had any fizzier drink in my life the first tan(gulp) will bring tears into your eyes.

Muscatella is SSS tier.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

pepsi with lime, pineapple fanta, cherry vanilla coke, cherry dr pepper and mountian dew code red are my soda’s of choice

LOL sprite remix is too good.

also brisk strawberry melon for s tier

FINALLY someone with the refined dignity to include IBC Cream Soda.

I’m surprised no one mentioned the Hawaiian Punch on a soda list.

damn so many tier threads now… should I make a condom tier list?

S+ tier= No condom

/Thread

Then why are you posting in this thread?

Just to tell people how bad soda is for you? How you’re healthier for drinking just water?

No fucking shit, dipstick.
Why not go into the Anime thread and say “all anime sucks, Naruto, DBZ whatever” or go to a Smoker thread and say “cigarettes will kill you”, too?

I was going to type a response. Fuck that. You are a fucking idiot

Cranberry Sierra Mist was pretty amazing…back before Sierra Mist changed their recipe. Now it’s mid high tier at best. (I still clean out entire store’s stocks of the stuff every december)

Cream Soda is pretty beastly…the blue Mountain Dew is also excellent.

good point, female health products

Nobody else used to get Blue Neihi when they were little and say it was radiator fluid?

Top Tier:
Cheerwine

whoahhh… I didn’t know there was a Cranberry Sierra Mist… I must find that.

On the issue of Mountain Dew… it has always puzzled me how this seems to come down to race for some reason. Maybe it’s just my personal observations in life so far, but nearly every person I know of that likes regular Mountain Dew happens to be a white person. The only “other” person I know is a guy that’s more obviously “mixed” in terms of race, so I guess he halfway counts. For some reason, it seems like black people in general have accepted MD “Code Red” though. Personally, the very name “Mountain Dew” is forever tainted, because it gave me such a bad first impression…so I don’t even want to try the variants. There’s too many other good sodas out there to waste time on MD variants in hopes of finding something good, but that’s just me.

spirit juice is top tier pop

i am highly disappointed in all of y’all the only soda that i drink and the only soda that matters

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1aZ7ZSbJk7XpSV5I3jI4iseqULnaZkx17eDI3hyhhqPu2HwL23g

fuck with it…or right you cant (pepsi is a close 2nd though)