Soda Tier List Thread

They mixed it with Cherry Coke at one point. It was horrible.

love that shit…weird after taste

weird. never heard of that

There’s a Dr. Pepper with real sugar. There’s a few stores near the Bronx courthouse that has them in stock. Greatest Dr. Pepper I ever had

OH SHIT

I forgot about that. Drank that all the time.

cidona ?

not sure if you guys have it or not , but its godlike !

IBC Root Beer definitely needs to be top tier if you’re gonna put A&W in top tier. I recommend Dr. Pepper Cherry for top tier or high tier as well.

wtf no Cream Sode? GTFO

and I’ve had some Lychee berry soda that was gdlk

The only soda that i’ve really really enjoyed was vanilla coke…other than that, what omfg said. I am disappoint at the guy who put Grape in D tier.

When I was in Vegas for Evo I had a hankering for some Coca Cola and decided to try a bottle. Now I had heard the horror stories about how America Coke uses corn syrup instead of real sugar but I decided to give it a shot anyway. After two sips I wished I had saved that $1.50 and just had water. Seriously, american Coke tastes like fountain Coke up here, or worse. I don’t get how Coca Cola gets away with selling that stuff to you guys.

Coca Cola (with sugar) is easily SSS tier. Sticky corn syrupy american Coca Cola is like… C+ at best.

Anything made by the Virgil’s brand.

Y’all ain’t got shit on this.

Also: Squirt. 5-bar Phoenix tier.

I guess SRK isn’t as black as we initially thought…

lol no…orange soda>grape

pepsi maxx!!!
I’m waiting for cherry pepsi maxx

I like it better than Coke zero!
so many sodas! theres even coke zero vanilla now! mmmm, that n some booze!

Mt Dew can have it own fuckin army of sodas!
They cater to so many diverse groups (market, no, fuckin cater!) Gamers, X-treme Athletes- and street ball players, haha.
WoW soda
I need to try so many Mt Dews too!
I don’t member if I tried the new pink 1 or blue 1… fuck, and 1 got x’d
Code red is fuckin amazing.

I like diet sodas, sierra mist FREE is legit… no anything and it taste like soda…

any1 like ginger ale

WE’RE GONNA NEED A BIGGER THREAD

Anyone remember Surge? Fucking loved that shit back when I was a kid. Now they only sell it in Norway. Was S tier to me.

Also Diet Soda will always be shit tier.

why is cactus cooler so low?

I don’t drink soda, or sugar drinks for that matter, they’re all roll tier imo. Water will always be broken

Please try some Green Apple Jolly Rancher soda. It is a rare, sacred nectar… literally. Think about how many green apple flavored sodas exist in the market!

Being poor and from the south you were either a Check or an RC cola house. I was a Check. Check Cola is BEARDLIKE.

Yes, I was going to mention Surge, but I figured we may as well just mention Jolt seeing how non-existent it is now. At the movie theater I worked at we were able to turn down the carbonation on the dispenser and make pretty much surge syrup. That sounds horrible. At first. Stuff was TIT NECTAR, but we called the drink we made with it a naked lady. Perfect for getting through a shift of cleaning theaters with no energy. Nothing better than 2-parts lemon-aid / 1-part surge syrup with a spritz of fruit punch and Cherry Coke. :tup:

I’m refusing to serve Bud, Coors and Michelob at my restaurant. Similarly we won’t serve Coke or Pepsi products.

RC 4 LYFE SON