Soda Tier List Thread

I totally agree on real cane sugar being infinitely better than high fructose cane sugar. Any throwback sodas (and I’m only aware of the Mountain Dew Throwback) should be listed on their own.

Also McDonalds coke is the best coke-a-cola.

God Tier

Mountain Dew Throwback
McDonalds coke

High Tier
Mexican bottled Coke
Sunkist
7up
Dr Pepper mixed with random shit.

Everything else.

I know there is a Mountain Dew Throwback, a Pepsi Throwback, and that somewhere out there it is possible to obtain Coke made with real cane sugar rather than high fructose corn syrup. I’m not sure what other real sugar sodas there are though.

High
Cane juice
Cane sugar
Glass bottles

Mid
Imported brands
Aluminum cans
Sugar

Low
Plastic bottles
Glucose/fructose a.k.a. high-fructose corn syrup

WHAT :cool:

i only know of those as well…mexican cokes are alot bigger too.

i always laugh at how the small glass bottle cokes taste so much better than plastic bottle cokes.

oh man I like Squirt. Its like Fresca but it doesn’t taste awful/like chemicals

Mountain Dew Pitch Black is sweet nectar of the Gods.

My personal list:

S: Dr. Pepper, Coke

A: A&W Root Beer, Vanilla Coke, Ginger Ale
B: Orange Soda, Mountain Dew
C: Fresca, most Diet Drinks, Pepsi Blue, Coke Zero

D: Grape Soda, Cream Soda

Jones Soda has a lot of Top Tier flavors. . they have the best Cream Soda hands down, their Kiwi soda and Berry Lemonade are crack!!!

Edit: what am I saying. . BEER FTW!!!

List sucks ass. Sprite should be higher than Dr Pepper!

They have that shit at Epcot too. The most shots of that I could do was around 7 or 8. While I was working at Magic Kingdom i would describe that drink as Satan’s piss.

Ginger ale should be its own tier

“actually useful for curing stomach aches…”

Alot of those sodas at epcot are bad

Grape Ginger ale.
Ginger ale
7-up
Lime jaritos

that is all.

WILD CHERRY PEPSI

And definitely swap Mt. Dew with Mr. Pibb. Also, where the hell is Big Red in here? Nehi blue soda? Shit’s BLUE!

Vernors Ginger Ale. That’s even had it’s own thread on SRK if I remember correctly. Oldest soda still being sold right now and a staple of Michigan. If you’re from there (my grandma is, I only visited) you know it’s the ambrosia of sodas and S-tier on this list!

edit ~ I must have missed A&W in there. Also, Orange Crush tastes 200% better in the McDonald’s wax cups that come in the Happy Meals.

Virgil’s is the best root beer and cream soda you can buy.

http://www.carletonplace.com/forum/uploads/untitled.bmp

Top of the list for me.

I have heard of, and remember, Beverly from the Coca Cola building the last time I was in Vegas. That shit really is Satan’s Piss tier.

Wild Cherry Pepsi.

It’s so god-like, it’s unplaya - err - unavailable in Canada.

Vanilla coke is god tier, Tab is shit tier.