#SNKPlaymore @ EFnet - The home of SNK on IRC!

me too. front page should be as good as a sticky.

Good stuff.

“words”

I did try to dig up a reason for the nonstop hostile attitude and domination of the room by its founder, by asking Anakron himself, and didn’t get too far.

from a forum post “Why is it that so many SNK fans are batshit insane?” - Apartheid

So far he’s right. At least about a vocal few of them. It’s a very good reason to seek alternatives to the current state of #snkplaymore.

After a few minutes of having my messages about fighting games and GGPO heckled and flooded away by Anakron and the other 2 trolls, I remarked:

DELETED CHAT LOG - AGAINST FORUM RULES

upon the ban being somehow lifted and rejoining…

(Bowltron is actually a forum member here under a different name)

In a private chatbox that opened up after being exiled, I was getting even more messages from Anakron –

I tried to jog his memory of my (mostly) successful attempt to chat about SNK-playmore a day ago with other users. According to him, I wasn’t even online yesterday. Strange how for part of the day my username was in the topic as a welcome message.

I think people who want to chat about fighting games and SNK deserve better than this, but the longtime IRC troll who started this room apparently does not. Apartheid’s right about the crossover between crazies and SNK fans in this chat, but I wouldn’t blame SNK so quickly. If you’ve used IRC before you’re aware of the crossover between crazies and EFnet frequenters. Anakron said it best –

*They already have.

If you don’t like being in a place where the chatters have well-known backdoors into your computer (IRC), on a server with people who like to flood your client with bad packets in a PM until your PC freezes (EFnet) and in a room where trolls get priority over real gamers (#snkplaymore)…

Try the alternative. SNKvsCapcom.chatango.com . Or, yknow…just pretend all that stuff I said about EFnet and #snkplaymore doesn’t happen, or won’t happen to you next.

Cool beans…

So you’re an idiot.

Thanks for the update.

<SNK2EO> SVC feels like a 4 button C v S 2
<SNK2EO> with single characters

you know my steez

Posting irc logs on this forum is not allowed.

uh oh is that a bannable offense

y0 wassup anakron STFU

dude who took away his ops/ banned eo… that dude owned.

Ok, I’m going to try to get on the IRC web client.

I want to hear that abusive troll Dandy J and his talk about cats, what’s hot on 4chan, sexual conquests and give him the chance to hack my comp

Bump, still waiting for that sticky mods

edit: Thanks Keits

Anyway we got match making for KOF 98/2K2 and we’re playing FFS now as well

By the way, you can be blacklisted for doing nothing. Its actually quite common if someone with a similar address does something to deserve it you might feel the consequences

guys can’t believe it…u kicked me out of the room only cause i stated something you dont agree with?
is this the SNK comunity over there? lol
no way to discuss a damn thing, u say something that dosnt appeal the majority and u’r kicked out :tdown:
clap clap mates u sure know how to discuss something on the net .
anyway the best part was the thing about the south american/turkish players who play kof97 being dumb BUT the chinese are ok cause they are good :nono: :tup:
then stated that people play KOF94/95/97 only WITH glitches/infinites ahahah :karate:
pity i couldnt talk about FFS (garouspecial)…but i m sure the reaction would ve been the same… MOTW rules,GAROUS sucks ahahah

thx anyway to Syu…sth (i forgot the nickname) for the few games on 2k2.

adiós :rock:

what was up w/ no auto reconnect

No, do tell us more about how fascinating 94 and 97 are!

why should i even bother to to something like that? u “openminded” guys know your kof and thats fine by me, the really annoying thing is that if something does not appeal to you all ,you just kick a guy out…oi it’s not a big deal eh, i can live with it. It’s just annoying to see a so called “Home of SNK” ruined by people (or mighty people, your choice) like you who just kick out ppl if his idea is not the same as yours… adiós PROs :slight_smile:

you weren’t banned, you know…

I’d be interested in hearing about those, too.