#SNKPlaymore @ EFnet - The home of SNK on IRC!

Actually people like FFS more than MOTW as I recall. wwwwwwwwww

My sig makes a whole lotta sense now.

Thanks #snkplaymore.

Scum of the fucking universe. :rolleyes:

I find it fucking hilarious you sorry fuckers THINK you are god’s gift to this community. And that we are supposed to cater to your will/expectations. :lol:

OK, you know what, banning the cumstain of the fighting game community from #snkplaymore was probably the best decision I’ve made yet. Don’t take it personally though, since I wasn’t the only person you annoyed and pretty much everyone is glad that you’re gone. Fighting games are not for you; you should never have anything to do with fighting games again. In fact, I’ll even offer suggestions as to why you should quit.

You never take the game seriously.
You think everything is fun and for laughs, and we’re all supposed to hug each other at tourneys and have brotherly love. You also always complain about this idea of ‘top player mentality’ that you have. However, you fail to understand the competitive aspect and merely shrug off a loss. If you’re denying this, I can show you logs of a conversation we’ve had. Maybe I’m exaggerating a bit on this one. I’m not even going to get started on how you jump from one game to the other after you always get bodied in it.

You’re a whiner.
"Hey guys! Who wants to play game x?"
10 matches later.
"Meh, fuck it. GGPO sucks. GGs I guess."
Sound familiar, right? That’s you. Every time. Yes, EVERY time you play, you end up whining and crying about how online play is hindering your performance. And yes, everyone that’s ever played on GGPO can tell you that it’s just you and that at your level, it doesn’t even matter. But of course, deny this all you want. Your tournament placings (yep, even at your own local scrub events) and chat logs can prove that you’re nothing but a whiny bitch.

No one likes you.
Not even your homeboy Dark Geese gives a fuck about you. Although you claim that both of you see eye to eye, I find that hard to believe since Dark Geese doesn’t have his head up his ass like you do. I’m guessing he got annoyed with dealing with you and decided to do what he loves in Mexico. Failing that, I can ask anyone in #srkmidwest or #srkchicago or whatever the channel is and they’ll agree when I say that you’re the cumstain of the community.

Now that I told you why you should have nothing to do with fighting games anymore besides mashing on a d-pad with your best buds and making mugen compilations, let’s set a few things straight, shall we?

Don’t you think that vividly describes you? Seriously dude, get over yourself. You annoyed us and we banned you. Then, since you love us so much, you decide to join with a proxy and when you’re banned, you cry to Dandy: “Et tu, Dandy?” but Dandy doesn’t care and bans you.

Then you make false claims about me and about other people and about what they said. This is not what men do, but calling you a man would be a false claim since what you are is a grue. What’s funny is that you think this little project I’m doing is supposed to be me giving back to the community. I never claimed it was, but I actually think you’re just jealous since it’s getting more attention than your tourneys. In fact, I have a name for your next tourney: Raging Storm Bermuda Triangle. I think it’s appropriate, since anything that you do is a lost cause.

But deep down, I know that you actually care. You wouldn’t be mad if you didn’t care. You wouldn’t be upset when you lost if you didn’t care and I know that you’re also passionate about what you do. Your heart is in the right place and you could probably do good things for the FGC if you had a brain.

Just kidding, now go play in traffic.

i love #snkplaymore, i’ll be spending a lot of time in there as i enjoy playing those games :slight_smile:

negativity isnt welcome

Okay I hate posting in this SRK section but this is really just for setting the record straight:

Webster is very very good at what he does and I am using him as an employee quite a bit in the upcoming future, esp with the upcoming Nouveau Defi Epilogue 2010 in Los Angeles in February, he is very good at running a large amount of tournaments in a short amount of time and I need people like that that are going to actually show up and support instead of doing the very thing that has caused me to basically forsake the US SNK community in the first place: Which is what I see in the KOF section in SRK over and over, people that do more talking on a forum and fanboy discussion than actually playing the games. Would you not agree to that Anakron?

That’s why I’m done with the USA SNK community, the US’s last hope with me IS 13, that is like their only chance of gaining back MY interest, and even then I think Mexico is gonna take most of that interest away!

The USA has a long and I do mean very long ways to go before they can hope to compete on an international level, not to mention the fact that most here don’t have the desire/drive, are too lazy, and do NOTHING but whine and bitch about characters and come up with fanlists etc etc.

The saddest example of this are the comments from the AI KOF13 tournament, where you have the AI players deciding to NOT play a character just because they are soooo tired of the Scrubby Japanese nuthugging NORTH AMERICAN CRYBABIES, this is WHY I am done with the USA SNK scene…this is exactly why I am done…stuff like this…good luck finding direction on your own because while you are talking, I am out there playing not giving a damn about the debaucle that exists here in the USA, where people talk shit like they’ve done something when in the big scheme of things they are very insignificant, where the average level of play in KOF is like 20-30x worse than what it needs to be…

Now I’ve said enough…let me reiterate that Webster is certainly on board for things in the future, not to mention did I forget to tell you all that LDA Inc. now owns 100 acres of land in Nevada? Yes we have very big plans for things in the future and YES Webster is a part of that, what he contributes to running tournaments is far more than 97% of you people on SRK have ever done for the scene, you give me advice on how to do and run shit but you don’t show up to run or implement it, you do like you are doing now, talk on SRK and expect me to take what you say into consideration.

The hell with that anymore, drive yourselves into the ground with that backwards ass thinking while I take people that are going to actually work and implement shit instead of circle jerking on a forum, sorry!

Now all this was just for the record as I said on my youtube video I don’t have any reason really to post at this godforsaken place anymore…only for tournament announcements/results and stay up with the KOF13 stuff which I think Dreamcancel.com is superior plus quite frankly the mods are the way they should be, don’t let the garbage get out of the trash can…

My my. I’d dare say this is more interesting than watching Raiden mirrors!

OK, I take that back. I guess DG still likes you. Ha ha.

But honestly, there’s no point in being redundant. You’ve made this point a million times and it actually has nothing to do with the topic at hand at all. I’m calling Webster out on being a baby and telling him why his ban is justified. I can understand having him give you a text message or a call when he can’t think of something to say in an argument, but now you’re just trying to change the topic.

first my message to anakron on facebook:

1st of all…

you don’t speak for everyone I fucking know. so I really could give a fuck less what you claim people think about me. if those people don’t tell me that directly or to my fucking face it doesn’t matter. and to be quite honest, i’m pretty fucking confident I get along with waaaaaaaaaay more people than your stupid ass post is giving me credit for. so you can shut the fuck up with that garbage.

2nd…

my efforts for this community are appreciated BY THE FOLKS WHO I DEAL WITH DIRECTLY, LIVE, AND IN PERSON. and DO NOT need to be acknowledged by you lames who DO NOTHING but sit at home on your fucking computers complaining about shit (something you’re definitely prolike in).

3rd…

you worthless shitty troll looking fucker, i like how THE MAIN FUCKING DOUCHEBAG who talks down about darkgeese (that be you Anakron)…has the NERVE to speak for him. i’ve never seen something so low in my fucking life. NO…YOU NEED TO GET OVER YOURSELF BUDDY!!!

4th…

i don’t care? i mean really, what have you SoBs in that room/irc channel done for me? NOTHING!!! what have you done for this community? NOTHING!!! and what will you, you who don’t do SHIT for this community…continue to do? NOTHING!!! i really don’t need to drag on this…if u don’t get where i am coming from then too fucking bad.

lol @ taking the game seriously and being a top player.

A TOP PLAYER, DOESN’T MEAN YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY A GOOD PERSON!!! it’s not about being a ******, being all huggy hunky fucking dorry etc. etc…it’s about enjoying the games you play and being a decent person who actually DOES something for their community.

i don’t need you or ANYONE to accept my efforts…except the people they’re directed to.

so with all due respect anakron and the HATERS in that channel…

GO FUCK YOURSELVES!!! :annoy:

instigating as usual are we?

i forgot to add u to my ignore list. i won’t make this mistake again.

you had all the opportunity to say everything you’re posting all the BULLSHIT that you ever post, this past tournament in chicago…you did nothing but avoid me. whatever you say about me means absolutely NOTHING!

Hey, I can make baseless claims too.

Yeah, all 10 of them.

Yes, I joke about Dark Geese from time to time, but I also talk to him like a human being.
P.S.: I know you have trouble with reading comprehension, but I actually complemented him in my original post to you. :tup:

Right but… We don’t go around claiming we’re a godsend to the fighting game community. Look at me, look at me! I’m running a tournament with 12 people for a game no one cares and making it look bad! I’m a shining paradigm of the SNK scene in the US!

This is where the fun part comes in. I have never claimed I was top, pro, or even good. So once again, all your claims are baseless and you made an ass out of yourself once again. Maybe you’ll end up asking Dandy to unban you like a half a year later or something again. No one would even give a shit. You also say you don’t give a shit. Do you or do you not give a shit? Make up your mind. You wouldn’t be angry if you didn’t give a shit, or if I was wrong. If I was wrong, you’d just shrug it off and tell me to eat a dick. But yeah, you’re right. I’m just trolling you and you’re really easy to bait. Stay free.

Edit: Oh, just a friendly reminder, but you might want to purchase prem again so Wiz doesn’t ban you. Ha.

Hmm actually the opposite. I never bothered going in there because people don’t want to read the same old shit over and over again. Though there was actually one time ari asked me to come into srkchicago and not even say anything though because he knew it would set you off. But now I can talk to my friends in that room as well, since like… some people in there actually want me around rather than having some angry person in there all the time. :slight_smile:

You don’t “joke” about dg. you know that’s bullshit and other who have seen u post,type,or whatever in irc…KNOW you are full of shit. so yeah one complement (if that’s what u wanna call it) out of 1,000,000 disrespectful things said…is hardly “joking”. :rolleyes:

who is making baseless claims? now i’m going to repeat and tell u to fuck off, so do so kindly please.

“all 10 of them”? and what have you done? I do more than JUST for the SNK community you know? oh that’s right, your a clueless moron. my bad.

you ACT like a pro player and like you’re the know it all guy of the snk community. or is that a baseless claim too? hmmm…I WONDER! :rolleyes:

I’m through with you. Press start continue…you fucking lame.

:lol: if you only knew… :lol:

but thanks to you, i grown to scope out more two faced worthless morons.

…your so called friends.

Oh, but do go ahead and ask the nice people in the IRC channel the truth.

There’s no need to be mad. I called you out, I told you what you’re doing wrong and told you why you should stop. Rather than coming up with a well thought out rebuttal, you instantly cling to your logical fallacies.

Hey, I’ve donated to cancer funds, but what does that have to do with the SNK community, which is the topic at hand? Oh, that’s right, you’re a fucking idiot that thinks apples are oranges. My bad.

Nah, that’s actually called an opinion, and you’re free to have one. I recommend that DG cuts you a paycheck so you can take a course in Logic 101.

Nice. Going with the good ol’ “I’m right, you’re wrong. End of discussion” are we?

How do you even expect to build a community with all this kiddie shit you’re pulling off? What a fucking joke.

I hate repeating myself.

I’m a joke? Look in a mirror, I guarantee you won’t see me in it.

Yes, you are a fucking joke. Do you not get it? If you want to start doing something right for the community, you should start by apologizing for making an ass out of yourself.

Mirrors Anakron. Do you (people like you) have one? :rolleyes:

You can’t rebut my points because you know that I am right. Have a good one.

I already said what I needed to. I don’t have to satisfy your arguement or its length.

What I keep doing is viewing your post, even though you’re on ignore. And that ends NOW.

• fin

Don’t Be Mean Guys

When are we holding breakers gauntlets

Anakron vs Anakron mirror

Hyperhal’s breakers world