#SNKPlaymore @ EFnet - The home of SNK on IRC!

Hey! Come on, come on!

Yup.

What’s wrong with the IRC channel? Can’t get in for two days.

Nothing is wrong with it? It’s probably the efnet server that you’re connecting to I’d assume. I usually just connect to a random server and never have a problem. If anything, you can also use the efnet.org web client.

DG paid off EFNET opers to ban Emil.

What’s funny is I could totally see that happening for reals.

irc.lda-corporates.com

I cleared bans a long time ago. ? ? ?

yes please

what’s the point of going to irc if nobody post anything there…

You can’t have a community without a community.

#SNKPlaymore is actually terrible.

Most people stay idle or stay out, and once you’ve been there, it’s not hard to see why

I’m sorry guys, #Snkplaymore is not really a fighting game chat room.

Its a place for Anakron and a few other other equally trollish members like Dandy_J to talk about their cats, whats hot on 4chan, and (made-up? real?) sexual conquests, and possibly hack your computer while they’re at it…While the rest of us try to talk about fighting games, and eventually leave or go idle in disgust.

If you express an opinion about an SNK game and Anakron does not agree with it, you’ll be cursed at, banned from the room, and then spammed with more heckling in a private chat window that opens up after he’s banned you. His troll friends like Dandy J do the same and they encourage the behavior, rewarding it with Operator status, the ability to ban users for any reason you want.

I checked on Anakron’s IP address, his personal computer’s ID, and it’s listed as a source of SPAM attacks on 3 different spam-monitoring services. Not the safest user to be in a chatroom with. He also can come back quickly after a permanent ban is placed on him. That’s a red flag to people who understand IRC. Ordinary users cannot bypass bans. It appears he’s a longtime EFnet user, and that server is a community of amateur hackers and trolls. Moreso than any other IRC network.

To play online fighting games using GGPO or XBL, which many SNK fans do, most of us have to open a range of ports on our routers, exposing us to hacking more than other internet users. Anakron is aware of this. I think Anakron may have started the chat to take advantage of that security loophole and use us as hacking targets. He would not give me a clear answer on why his computer is listed as a source of spam on 3 different blacklists.

The rest of us managed a conversation for a while yesterday afternoon while he was banned, but he quickly managed to evade the ban and get back into the chat. He never seems to log out or let anyone else talk, except a few equally abusive members like Dandy-J.

Hey, I can make up bullshit on the internet too.

Because I’ve totally seen CvSNK2EO in the channel, talking up a storm (I’ve never seen you in there.) I’ve been in the channel for a long ass time (since it was made) and the only people that get banned or kicked are usually stupid idiots who deserve it. So shut the fuck up and quit making shit up. But whatever, you probably suck just like the game you named yourself after anyways.

Did this guy just call Dandy J abusive? What in the flying FUCK! :lol:

WTF?!? LOL! That post is ridiculous.

this guy is a fucking joke

had to ask him, like, five times what his “favorite fighting game” was

since, you know, he doesn’t know it off hand and all

lmao

i just nominated this theread for an article

so did i