SFxT General Discussion #3 - Still Alive

really not happy with that cr.mk nerf on vega

i am really unhappy with some of these changes

Cry from happiness or cry from disappointment?

One thing I’ve noticed as a trend is that DP-esque moves have had their blockstun reduced by 10 frames. I’m guessing they did that to help make DP xx tag easier to punish for single-hit DPs. Sounds good to me. :smiley:

“Close HK - Cannot jump cancel on block”

Yeaaaaa those Vega nerfs make me want to cry.

Oh god he’s on PSN!? I wanna play him D:

ooh, just read that changes.
CODY
cr. LK - Startup increased from 3F->5F FUCK YEAH

Balrog:

Buffalo head now connects on crouching opponents.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

[media=youtube]P3ALwKeSEYs[/media]

Why would Guiles HP get nerfed?
All the damage/meter nerfs seem…uneeded for the most part. Guess it’s to push damage/meter build gems over defensive ones.
Poor Ryu
Cammys c.HK not being JCable is lame
Why lower Rolentos health :confused: ?
**Jesus Christ that Cody change log :rofl: **fucking text book.

and like always vega gets hit hard with nerfs.

way to fuck over a good portion of the sf cast.

I really don’t see the point of lowering the damage on everything. And making already slow normals slower :coffee: My mouth is sour.

Everyone who ever bitched about Juri, I now hate you. Fuck it, I will now aim to make everyone hate Juri even more.

Also, why am I seeing damage nerfs? At all?

I’m more curious about the fact that the overall meter gain has been reduced for all the characters.

Not sure how I feel about that…maybe meter gems will become more important now?

whats your psn?

hard knock down neutral jump hk is the only thing useful that i got. those lili buffs better be amazing
dudley got hit hard with nerfs too.

the tekken cast is going to destroy the sf side

You didn’t see Juri’s changelog then. :frowning:

Also, one bright ray of hope: Cody’s cr.lk. :rock:

Cody:

cr.lk start-up increased from 3 frames to 5 frames.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I didn’t even get the chance to abuse it yet! :sad:

Looking over the changes some more…looks like they’re heavily reducing the effectiveness of his boost combos and some of his other dumb stuff.

At least I won’t feel guilty when I use Cody now… :wink:

No more herp derp boost combos…thank god!

Pros and Ultrachens alike are getting unhappy on Twitter RE: the changes. MAximillian “likes what he sees so far” but then what the fuck does he know?

Note: This isn’t going to sway me from playing Cammy and Juri by the way. But I am going to be a lot more adamant about making everyone hate them. Just figure out what’s changed and go from there.

I am still pissed that Juri got so many damage nerfs. She’s been getting nerfed since launch, she doesn’t need anymore! Stop hitting her Capcom! Stop it! :sad:

LOL Google Translate is too funny.

Is Australian Demon meant to be Akuma or something.

And those stamina changes. So far Rolento and Guile are losing 50 hp but it’s hard to concentrate whilst this translator screws up in front of me :rofl:

Reading some of Akuma changes and it looks like that his teleport looks like it’s going to get changed. I don’t think that it will be as ‘free’ of a wake-up option now.

But I am seeing ‘bound’ somewhere.

Tatsu damage being increased to 120 I think. It did crap damage to begin with, it’s a solid change so far.

There also seems to be buffs to his demon flip stuff albeit, it is surrounded by a bunch of ‘Australian’ in it but I am seeing more damage to follow-ups at least as well as some changes to Misogi I believe.

And the Red Fireball is being changed as well. Looks like a damage increase from the looks of it. Hell all of his fireballs I think are getting some damage buffs.

Only change that doesn’t make sense to me is this one:

EX Hadouken combo air restriction lifted leg in

Seems like a buff but it looks like a nerf at the same time.

Even then, EX fireball is pretty much seldom used anyway. Maybe if the thing caused a hard-knockdown, then I would actually use it in combos.

But overall, it looks like buffs all around with the odd nerf to the teleport here from the looks of it. But it is early times to be celebrating now. When it gets translated, then there is a reason to celebrate.

I will say though that I am a little bit annoyed at what they did to Sagat though because this:

EX Tiger Knee crash (guard-3F) reduce 5 rigid guard to 110 ⇒ 90 damage to change the number of combo count air

Doesn’t look very good. I mean he was fine how he was in my opinion, don’t really need to see a need to change him now.

Then again I maybe over-reacting a little bit.

OMG they are destroying my girl ;_;

>Close HK - Cannot jump cancel on block