SFxT General Discussion #3 - Still Alive

Follow the forum rules and play nice, you know the drill.

I’d start off with some Guile/Heihachi gameplay but there’s still 55 minutes left until it’s uploaded…

Cue “Guile Theme Goes with Anything”

Does Guile know that Heihachi’s no family man? :smiley:

Hopefully someone can help me here.

I can’t don anything online anymore.
Every time I want to start an endless or ranked battle I get a “communication error”.

But I can still download from psn just fine.

Already deleted the gamedata once… but it didn’t help :frowning:

Heihachi is a family man allright. It’s just that his family is completely fucked up and throwing people into volcanoes is the norm.

Heihachi(or was it Kazuya?) had the right idea throwing them from Space into Earths orbit :coffee:

Obligatory seeing that this is SFxT we’re talking about.
[media=youtube]prDVEQ4DfOc[/media]

I think that’s Lee.

[media=youtube]mJeZ49EolYw[/media]

This game is dead, stop freaking talking about it and having fun 'n shit.

Nope, Heihachi.
[media=youtube]svBsZTQ4Hcw[/media]
Kuma’s ending is pretty close too.

^
A family that slays each other, stays together. :smiley:

How am I supposed to win the Juri matchup??? I just got repeatedly blown up by one who stored a fireball and just sat there waiting for me to jump. I obviously didn’t but when I got close it was cr.mk xx fireball release(or whatever its called),cr.lk xx cr.mk xx cr.hk. I am always to far away to punish and whenever she feels like it she can jump at me without a care in the world. Anybody got any advice, really pretty discouraged right now.

Nina will definitely have a hard time facing Juri. In terms of mobility, Nina is completely eclipsed by Juri. Her most powerful asset is cr.HP, which is the anti-air that can be jump-canceled. I haven’t used Nina against a Juri player, but I think your best bet is to force her to commit errors. If your partner is a zoner, just fireball her until she loses her patience and starts charging. Maybe you should also use speed gems in order to outpace her.

You should watch these:

Spoiler

[media=youtube]ZZgnfNhz8zo[/media]

Spoiler

[media=youtube]hDW6JW2ONio[/media]

Spoiler

[media=youtube]5qRATF9rk2E[/media]

Ah, finally! Here we go…Episode 4.

[media=youtube]rqNoXVWtZCs[/media]

EDIT:

You’re Street Fighter X Tekken Hater impression needs some work…needs more “Go play SF4.” :rolleyes:

So solution is to learn how to Dorya?

I’ve only watched the first match so far (stream’s slow, so I’ll just download it), but are you sure you’re not getting any hatemail after those matches? Those are freaking rank A’s! :eek:

Probably yes. Just kidding. I just showed the links of chaoslimits and ragingray’s fights as I thought you might get something from their match since it involves both Nina and Juri.

Who’s your partner by the way? By herself, Nina will have a very hard time against Juri. The only thing I could think of is to compensate the match-up with her partner, and then get Nina in when Juri’s vulnerable enough. During the time I was still using Nina, I put her in anchor and let Ryu get in to the opponent for her.

deleted my save game… now it works again. but I’mafraid it’ll happen again

Nope, no hate-mail. :smiley:

The first guy didn’t seem like a proper A rank either with the he played…he just seemed to rely on auto-pilot tactics…and he did have auto-gems (though it was auto-throw tech and not auto-block).

Though one thing I learned from that first game is that I shouldn’t be trying to rush in when I have the life lead…especially with Guile. I’m pretty sure I could have won the first round had I played more patiently (or just burned meter to kill Ryu). Live and learn, I guess.

I guess I should speed up the learning of my new characters because those matchups seem much better(Its all in sig btw) Thanks for the advice

let me show you how its done AHEM…LOL STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT FIGHTER, ITS DEAD. GO PLAY A REAL HONEST FIGHTER, NO ONE LIKES THIS EZ MODE ABC FIGHTER, STOP TRYING TO FORCE IT ON EVERYONE AND MOVE ON PLEASE…KNOW WHEN TO GIVE UP!