SFxT General Discussion #3 - Still Alive

6PM CST = 7 PM my time so right now it’s 2:35 PM CST. If your time conversions are right then it will be about 3 hours from now.

She has ex exorciser, but the fact is that its a really shitty fireball punisher.

Supar irc was talking about the same thing. I dont see people being able to play sf4 for another 2 years. Its simple getting boring and repetitive. Everyone will be flocking to sfxt eventually. Ive gotten to the point where I cant even watch top 8 of sf4 without falling asleep. Theres always marvel I guess…

Sorry for the double post but I’m down for a run back. I gotta see if anything will work against dat Julia this time.

all we can do is welcome them back with open arms :slight_smile:

yes welcome them back with open arms so that everyone can pick Ryu Ken or Kaz Ryu :stuck_out_tongue:

I can understand where you are coming from as an Akuma player myself.

Your best bet against keep away Akuma is to just slowly cover ground, try to keep a cool head and just know in the back of your head that if you land one hit, he’s going to die and FAST.

It’s also a good idea to just watch the patterns of his air fireballs so that you can move effectively underneath them by dashing under and/or neutral
jumping any full-screen ones.

Hell sometimes playing too much keep-away with him can be an Akuma player’s Achilles’ heel sometimes because their opponent will just wait to get to 3 bars and the moment they land one hit = game over.

Ouch! Yes I did mention this in one of my previous posts. I believe that it was about the Online Tournament Series and the problems with my attendance due to time differences.

I really need to take a crash course in time-zones though.

so mr. will08 says you playing my team now. hit me up and i’ll give you some gdlk tips and tech. I want you to beat his face in for me so when he plays me he’ll be scared.

Yes I do, but not often. I just have A hard with characters that have rapid fire? normal and I want to do easy damage. How show should I play Elena?

That depends on your partner, I suppose.

I use Elena more to build meter, punish moves with small punish windows (her standing lk has really nice range and speed to punish block chains), and hit confirm cross rush into my partner Christie, who has the real damage.

I usually don’t use any meter with Elena, unless it’s for a surprise EX Mallet Smash. The meter that Elena is so good at building is better reserved for her partner, who can convert it into 400-500+ hit confimable combos.

Nice! You gonna be in irc this weekend? We going “Super Spirit Bomb” for Jibbo and an additional mysterious warrior.

So, I just got matched up with a Dudley/Lili team. Lili was colored to look like Niki Minaj.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more fitting team for each other. :rofl:

A 60" screen is fucking tiny if you sit 4 or more meters away and I play awfully with this set up …meh…

sure i’ll try to hit up the irc. Jibbo, badintent, and whomever else will be out there. I hope to see sethlol and jibbo in gf. I wanna see this kuma law team lol.
Plus we can talk about kenxlili. How do you like the team so far?

LOL I hear yeah, that setup sounds fun to play on. XD

I’m still butthurt that my 32" actually has very obvious lag, even after I removed the switch I had plugged into it and connected my 360 directly via HDMI (which shouldn’t have mattered anyway but I was desperate to find a solution). I never realized how much of a delay it was until very recently, nor did I realize how much it hurt my already poor execution.

Ever since I got that 20" from my boy I have been freaking grateful. Sounds dumb but I honestly never realized how dad the input lag was, probably explains sooooooo much about my AE online experience - input lag + display lag = fffffffffuuuuuuu~ why can’t I block this?!

you ready?

CRT master race.

Oh god.

That stick has pretty much all of my favorite fighters on it.

man sometimes it sucks to be broke and on the other side of the country. I would give a lot to be over on the west coast to participate in sfxt. So many high level matches that won’t be streamed and oh my god it just kills me! I wanna put hands on people with lili and make them like EMP Hiro after i beat them on stream with money inc.
If anything i would think this LA will be the most highest level of play we see from the game. le sigh…

OOOH btw for you guys who are still on the fence about joining the lili army i am beginning to start my written guide on how to play lili from rags to rich bitch. And please ask me questions! For the love of god ask me question about lili. Don’t stand there with your mouth agape at her grace but ask how can i make people go wtf when you beat them. that is all for now.

Lili has been my main since Resurrection… I tried picking her up once SFxT dropped, but (obviously) it just didn’t feel the same and I wasn’t used to her playstyle at all. I’d like to take the time to learn her, but honestly I’m having a lot of fun with Asuka and I don’t know if I wanna drop her. :shake: