SFxT General Discussion #3 - Still Alive

Guy isnt really AMAZING like cody but he has a VERY ambigious jump arc and can control his jump arc to make really difficult cross up situations, his command jump grabs people out of a ton of things, and has very good block strings/pressure, however characters with Dps laugh at his jumping

Btw, the standard tech option select LOSES HARD to raw launcher

GG’S koji, chaos and darkphyre, the lilli army is gettin fkin vast now @_@

Damnit ray tell your jin dude to add me ND2130srk :slight_smile: i dont even remember his PSN tag. All i remember was frogger jumping

There are always too many Lilis. :coffee:

You like them dps… mmmm? GGs btw.

ok for Hugo

highest damage he can do (that I know of) is 683 without gems or pandora… just regular 3 bar combo.
add counterhit and it goes up to 718
add pandora + gems in current state (cause his moves are so damn slow and pandora keeps on tickin) 1085 but does have enough time to do another 486 if the opponent presses a button (no pandora extend gem)
Max damage dealt if pandora were not to tick during super animation 1454

cheap max damage is 1797 but have enough time without pandora extend to do 2 1100+ damage combos assuming clock doesnt tick during super

interesting how Vega can do almost as much damage as Hugo

I don’t understand your signature.

i could help with lili if you needed =p so i vote for her.

lol i can still get around em :stuck_out_tongue: but those… 4 or 5 frames? of invincibility on kens dp fks up my command jump mixups, if it was any other dp i wouldaa scooped it

One day Ray, I will learn to block your shit… one day! D:

[media=youtube]QhsMUdjf82M[/media]

[media=youtube]XztXj-NsI6A[/media]

You New Yorkers should head on down!

Hah… you don’t see how turtley/footsies based I play? I’m not one for crazy mixups/shenanigans. I want to win with grace!
(don’t play Duds so I can’t lose with dignity :sad:)

That’s on Thurdays in the Bronx iirc. RagingRay that’s you brah.

For real son i just found this out. In the corner agaisnt a small character ( Xiaoyu)) after an ex spin scythe. :d: :MP: wont hit like wtf man

Oh man that Cammy combo off the launcher! I thought c.st. strong>f. fierce>drill was optimal, I didn’t know you could sneak an extra fierce if you CADC’ed. Sweet.

Sanford’s overall play was so solid. He looks amazing at this game. :slight_smile: I think he’s blessed really, he get’s to use two characters that he’s excellent with. :slight_smile:

Looks like it might only work with certain launchers, like Sagat’s; Xiao’s isn’t working.

Yeah, I watched your Pandora vid. It’s the reason I started exploring Pandora further in the first place. :smiley:

[media=youtube]aztnIcdOmJg[/media]

I’ve just been posting stuff for my own team. Your video was great, really showed some awesome possibilities with it. I’m just posting stuff as I find it with my own team, seeing if anyone else has any suggestions for more set-ups or better damage possibilities, since this is my first time using Juri/Xiaoyu, and I’m stuck with 1.02. I’m not intending any of these as general “Pandora findings” or anything…I’m aware that many people have explored this mechanic a lot more, and probably have found better set-ups. I’m just posting my findings so that perhaps someone will let me know of a better set-up, maybe some other things to look into.

I probably should have made that more clear. :sweat:

Getting EWGF online is so satisfying. Da damage.

I’d be satisfied just being able to do EWGF at all. Heck, just being able to do Mist Step motions consistently in the first place. That (bleep)-ing special step is the only reason that I’m using Heihachi over Jin or Kazuya right now.