SFxT General Discussion #3 - Still Alive

headbutt hits crouchers, maybe a better turn punch.

Edit: hell, since hes on the bottom of everyones tier list, lets give him an air to air ground bounce like Duds :slight_smile:

Cody is waaaaay too strong.

I want to completely drop it, but a new guy just came around playing AE so Im trying to teach him a bit.

A lot of my friends dropped it, but they said theyā€™d pick it back up when the patch comes out. Lets hope

patch? AE isnt getting getting another patch as far as i know

I ment the SFxT patch coming out soon, a few of my friends dropped SFxT for whatever reason and theyā€™ll give it a shot

Who knowsā€¦with all the talk about unblockables on James Chenā€™s stream that possibility will exist. This is the big talk on AE right now. Interesting turn of events. It seems both SFxT and AE will just have to co-exist with each other.

what Rog players?

I donā€™t think anyone on their right mind will main Rogā€¦even PR Rog wonā€™t touch this weak character.

Much needed buffs that Capcom will ignore. Iā€™d even say make his overhead punch safe on block from anywhere. Itā€™s pretty easy to block/reversal anyway. #SaveLowTierChars

Koji is so fun to run sets with!

Iā€™m kinda salty right now though, for some reason my fingers were feeling extra stupid tonight and I was doing things I swear I never input. Should probably stop playing for a day or two.

It happens, especially to meā€¦a lot.

It took me a few games to figure out how to properly open you and how to manage my damage on asuka, cause if i didnā€™t touch for 50-60% then iā€™d have to deal with P.Alisa and in most cases I couldnā€™t. I think you should have taken advantage of the fact that I refused to touch you unless it was for a kill. Like the times where you would hover just outside 25% health. you could have applied pressure. However I guess that requires knowing how much damage I could do out of footsies(not enough to kill most of the time). Also Asukaā€™s mix ups are mean :frowning: as well as Alisa oki, gonna have to respect that. Playing around with Alisa I noticed that P.Alisa loses about 100dmg she could be doing in thruster loops for each second sheā€™s not doing damage. Can you pandora after a crumple for guaranteed damage?

Hit 10k, done with ranked for a fewā€¦ Decades. Or months. Probably months.

ā€¦fuck it Iā€™ll probably be taking my dumbass to ranked tomorrow >_>

20k, cā€™mon itā€™s worth a shot! :wink:

hey guys sorry i ditched the room i was lagging a mighty storm. I spent some much needed time in the lab and devised some new tech with Lili >=D
Also working on some execution based things because iā€™ve been dropped crap a lot lately.
One day iā€™ll have some decent net and we can all play to our hearts content =D

@JKF - sā€™all good man :]

Daaaaammit donā€™t tempt me! XD

Edit before bed!

Just finished watching Level 3 Focus since Iā€™d missed it, and UD mentioned consistency and spacing a lot. I think thatā€™s probably why I enjoy playing this game so much. Thereā€™s some dumb things, sure (welcome to every game ever made!), but even when I get beaten by those things, it never feels like it was just a situation I couldnā€™t really control (except for lag when playing online lol). When I eff up, I eff up. I can go back and look at the footage and say ā€œoh thereā€™s where shit went wrongā€¦ Used that meter and didnā€™t killā€ or something along those lines.

ā€¦actually in my case, I usually find myself saying ā€œdamn my footsies are Assy McGee.ā€

Anyway, I know thatā€™s not exactly a new point, but I figured Iā€™d mention that for whatever reason.

I should be sleep now. >__>

Iā€™m laying off ranked for a bit. I get way too salty when I lose points because of piss poor execution and dropped links. FML! 3 frame reversals blowing me up during my pressure and other bs I should be able to prevent and canā€™t because of my lack of skills. I need to get better before I even continue on in ranked.

Thatā€™s kinda my thing. Once I hit a ā€œgoalā€ in ranked I just play endless, locally (not much lately sadly due to stuffs) and in the OTS. Pick up more meaningful tech and habits, then hit ranked a long while later to hit another goal.

Sā€™why it took me so long to hit this one lol. XD

Ryuā€™s st.lp is pretty good just for stopping raw launcher and it being 3f.

Iā€™m at 12k and going for 15 :slight_smile:

Want to be the number one of the Netherlands :stuck_out_tongue:
Then I can stop for a while.