SFxT General Discussion #3 - Still Alive

Vegaman said that my connection felt slightly better than yours and I am all the way in the caribbean (distance is huge). I think your ISP could potentially be worse than mine. Sorry to put that out there. It sucks that a lot of great players don’t have access to top tier internetz :frowning:

he lives 30 min from me and lags… lol

so bad you double post without trying… why dont you just upgrade your internet? What do you use? DSL? I played EMR last night and had a better connection with him 3500 miles away than you 30 min away

of course you beat me to it by like 14 min

P.Alisa puts the salty fear of god in me. I have never felt that way about another character. You cannot run from her. Koji, i’m going to have a few of those matches of you going ham uploaded.

I’m definitely going to use Dark Alisa for my other alt team Alisa/Dudley. I always thought she would be good in pandora but I never thought she would be that good, until I saw first hand.

…yeah I need to see this upload. I want to see what all this hoopity-hoopla is all about. Not that I doubt it mind you, just super curious.

man as fun as Guy is, he has a BILLION horrible matchups, geez
btw me and Wind are goin at it with our new teams in endless if anyone wants in (PSN)

The thing is Vegaman that I do have a C tier Internetz as well and I am not even remotely close to the west coast. But I have to ask BunnyCap is anyone sucking up bandwidth where you live? Capcom fighters tend to start lagging like crazy if you consume more than 35% of your bandwidth unless you have like a godlike fiber optics connection like Sabin or the FGTV House.

For me everytime I eat some frozen yogurt (expensive treat I know) I have a sugar rush so intense I am always at the top of my game. :slight_smile: I consume one and I have a successful online run! :smiley:

I dunno what C tier internet is. I have shitcast. It’s the best in Cali but still ass IMO. The reason I ask what internet he has is because unless he has less than 1Mbps connection he shouldnt lag with me at all. I get him lagging when we team up and go against someone else but me vs him shouldnt lag.

More than likely it’s an internal problem with his home network infrastructure… which is mostly fixable for free or at low cost.

yooo u should come in my lobby i wanna see how gief handles this team

Guy’s elbow hits me in ways that should be illegal.

Good to know I’m not crazy. A few of the Guy players I’ve run into in Ranked in recent weeks have had me scratching my head.

“That elbow… hit on that side… but I blocked… on that side… Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm”

I’ve also gotten a spot by walk-over from the SF4 players that won, and i was told 1-3 Nov.

And those two are like 20 mins away lol

Last thing I heard was top 32 sfxt on nov 4th. Starting 9 am (france time)

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

The invitational might be a different tourney. IIRC there is also an open Qual at the same event. It sucks having to wait for info when plane ticket prices are going up.

MSE is only saturday and sunday at paris game week. Thursday is sf4 nationals(mse qualifier) , Friday is sfxt(qualifier for mse) and umvc3 nationals

I’m glad Blanka sucks in this game. He is still a scumbag character in every game he has ever been in.

So was it MSE I qualified for when I won in Norway? (It said top 32) Hope so because I can’t go before friday night!

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

I’m wondering the same thing. I was under the impression that there was one France tourney that gave spots to the San Francisco finals in Dec. and one invitational (the one me and simsim arer going to) but maybe there’s only one, and two spots of the invitational are open to the 1st and 2nd of this MSE qualifier at the event.

I’ll hit you up as well, not sure when I can get access to PS3 copy though but I’ll post on here when I do!

Add PSN - Fergus2k8 for anyone interested, I don’t really use my PS3 much though.

I didn’t get a spot from my qualifier, the top 2 in SFxT wants to go so no spot for me, so SimSim, Slayerslice and Robofobe, you better goddamn win for EU SRK SFxTers :smiley: