SFxT General Discussion #3 - Still Alive

Maybe when YayForYuffie pops over next time with his copy, I’ll hit you up, east coast USA should be okish connection wise.

@bunnycap I keep trying to play you thinking, “it can’t possibly get worse than last time.” And it always does lol.

Hopefully we can get some local play in.

Also, UYG nuckledu’s Guile is O_O

I don’t believe we have played either.

I get a better connection with those in Europe than the West Coast US for the most part…sadly.

I stopped playing when I couldn’t tell when you jumped, or when a tech throw would roll back and i’d get thrown.

I appreciate the thought , at least. I used to play against Disaster FX a fair bit, but he’s been busy with Borderlands 2, haha.
I’d try and promote SFxT down here, but the stream monster mentality is strong with this one.

Chun-Li Dropped Watch: Gamer Bee

That tourney was mostly a joke though IMO

If you want hype matches for the love of god don’t pick Chun-Li please. I want to see more rushdown in the next tourney that is streamed but highly unlikely that I’ll get that wish unless we get some locals playing characters that aren’t from the top 5 of the SF universe.

im still wondering how Luvinha made it to 4th on day 1 tactics, his Hugo was ass, and his Ryu was mediocre at best. I have seen way better Ryus.

Sometimes it’s better to be lucky than to be good. In Luvinha’s case luck paid off totally when he was getting matched up against dudes who couldn’t even anti-air the absolute easiest jumping attack in game to anti-air. :eek:

RISE! DARK ALISA!

Anyone who’s fought me in the past day or two will know exactly what that means.

My face when Alisa is about to go pandora!

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/icjmFQJFPD4/0.jpg

LOL I had to literally sandbag certain matches when I didn’t have sufficient meter to finish off Asuka. Man dat feel.

Okay wtf I want video evidence of this, stat. Y’all are hyping up this Alisa Pandora tech something fierce man. :rofl:

I’m sure you’ve seen some of my gameplay before and how reckless I normally am with meter…well I had to put all that happy-fun stuff to the side for this one. No 3 meter Lili style combos for that one, no sir! :rofl:

Not necessarily hype or tech, but its FUN. The thrill of watching your opponents life bar go down to nothing off of one punish is so much damn **FUN. **Robofobe, thank you for showing us that Alisa loop, cause now I can’t imagine life without it. Also I got nothing to record with, so I’d have to send the video to someone.

Really? Well damn, it must be pretty beastly.

Argh one of the few times I’d happily trade my XBL for PSN so I can see such magnificence.

EDIT: @ Koji - damn… no worries lol. I’ll catch it sometime I’m sure. I’m just really curious to see what this loop is (rarely play Alisa nowadays).

Also:

…I want that poster. I seriously want that poster. And I rarely ever say that about a poster.

Koji we should have Pandora battles. Cyborg vs Robot

You play Jack-X?! If so, please don’t get salty if I deny your matches in ranked…I just don’t want to end up tossing another controller into my wall again after losing to such a nuisance.

Bryan is a Cyborg zombie thing iirc

I forgot yeah, he’s half machine lol. whew, close call there. :sweat: