SFxT General Discussion #3 - Still Alive

I sure hope you get stable internet soon. I actually want to beat you legit without all the random lag. Then again, don’t make it happen in the next few days. I’m currently in a slump at the moment where “everything that can go wrong, will go wrong.” Hit me up when I’m actually on top of my game.

LMAO i love Guy, gravity doesnt apply to him at ALL

Just grab Guy/Juri and you’ve got a team that is totally immune to my anti-airs.

I finally got passed 1.5k bp guys. Can I has cheeseburger?

probably not today. Got to make up for work. I have been playing games for 4 days straight.

Congrats, keep it up. Shoot for that C+.

I haven’t played in over a month and have an urge to play. Anyone on xbox want to get beat up ^.^?

I do

I was wondering where you went. lol

gamer name or dont care :slight_smile:

Football season and my bf hogs the TV plus there’s alot of events going on at NIU right now D=

Had a set with Alioune.

Jack is kinda hard to approach >_> JUST A LITTLE!

You need to get on PSN so we can get some of that salt you passin around on XBL. :smiley:

Jack pops up on vs screen.

http://imageshack.us/a/img855/296/60266003.jpg

Also Empryrean, sorry I had to cut out set short, I had to run to catch my bus, it was pretty laggy anyway, that was my friend’s copy of SFxT so I still don’t actually owe a PS3 copy of it.

Are there any Australian SFxT names I should look out for?
There’s rarely anyone playing on Australian XBL, and on the odd occasion that I do get a match, I end up curb-stomping a scrub that jumps too much. :I

Sorry, can’t help you there. I’m located on the East Coast US so AUS players are literally unplayable due to the massive lag of being so far away. o_O

Aw, man well at least we got to play an otherwise ‘impossible’ match. It’s always nice to see people playing Asuka like geniuses. I wish I could manage that

I wish I could’ve played his Asuka, it’s a very rare treat to see those from XBL coming over to PSN for a minute. Anytime someone from XBL gets access to a PS3 please look one of us up so we can get some of dat experience.

Ferg was shooting them legs in my direction, I kept drooling so I didn’t know how to react.

/excuses

Spent a little bit of time at the Capcom booth. Not a lot though, as I was busy running around as Bane from The Dark Knight Rises movie.

Some stages have reduced draw distances but the shaders on the models are universal it seems.

Few people mashing away. I started doing combos by just tapping around with muscle memory and they were intrigued.

Mobile version

Bumped into some goofy looking white guy. I stole three of those posters. Time to raffle #Kappa