SFxT General Discussion #3 - Still Alive

TOKIDO VS GAMERBEE SFTXT GET FAWKIN HYPED

Won the Norwegian qualifier to Paris in Norway! Knocked to loosers after fighting Veggey in winners finals, but came back and took it!:slight_smile: Now I have to check if I am able to go to Paris at all! Anyone know when sfxt will be played in Paris? I know it says 31st oct- 4th nov, but I refuse to believe sfxt is before the weekend?! If it is early on friday, I might have a problem!

>.< lol i shoulda played keepaway hwoarang lol

psn?

dat amazing feel when a majority of the stream actually enjoys sfxt :slight_smile:

I like playing Koji’s team (on a good connection). It’s scary cause no matter how far in life lead I have pandora alisa can take it all away in one touch. It’s like playing X-factor dark phoenix. I’m forced to gauge how much damage I need to do to win so it limits my combo options; so if i’m not touching for +40% when asuka is at 40% there is a good chance that I will not win that match. I like the level of strategy that I have to come up with on the spot in order to maintain control. This game is so much fun.

Grats SimSim! I had no idea that was still going on.

I’d still play fighting games but I am so depressed about them now. Home internet is so bad (verizon dsl wireless) I cannot play against anyone. Why play a fighter if you have no one to fight? ; ;

Bunny, you coming out to Bear’s today? Heading out there now myself.

IIIIIGHHHHHT TIME TO GET A FEW GAMES IN

That was some good stuff. Man dat Jack-X and Julia makes me so salty. On second thought, glad I didn’t waste my time and money flying to Brazil. That team would’ve made me salty on stream.

smh. gamerbee…you almost had it. No jump rh and whiffed cross up. Kudos to them both for playing that longset. Sfxt was so fun to watch. Good to see vul, songi, ragingray and tatsu doing his scouting. That was a legit gf. AND TO THE THOSE PEOPLE BEING LIKE UUUUUURH TIME OUT IN GF DUUUUUUR HAHAHAHA DERP. When your ass is playing for 25k a car and a plane ticket you go nuts and look stupid doing it going in and losing. Contradictory fgc is contradictory fgc. Need more sfxt screen time like that. =)

maaaaaan i wanna play bunnycap soo effin bad but the internets wont let me :I

Yo dat long ass set between Tokido and Gamerbee was pretty legit. Even the time outs were kinda hype due to how close they both were with their health. Gamerbee has improved, this is like the first time I watch him play that well in this game. He just made a couple of really bad calls. His Julia is still not on Ryan’s level though.

I’m surprised at how aggressive they were playing at times considering their team composition.

I’m free for matches now that I’ve calmed down after that craziness is over. Really was some good fun to watch, even if there were characters I absolutely hated in there.

I agree that the matches between Tokido and Gamerbee was good stuff, but Gamerbee’s Jack still needs some work. He doesn’t do optimized combos, and he keeps poking with c.lp->hp which is 170 dmg if it hits, but very unsafe if it is jumped, as hp comes out regardless of lp whiffing. Also buffering c.lp in to st.mp you can confirm to hk and launcher and more damage.

Also he seems unfamiliar with certain situations and makes poor meter management choices too often. If he had all this down, I think he could have adapted and beaten Tokido!

I x-copied tokido’s teleport mixup yesterday and it helped me during tournament today:P

Details are here on neo empire! http://neoempire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13352

I just wanna play without lag period. Is that too much to ask? I have the worst internet out of everyone on srk. it’s so bad.

I just wanna play without lag period. Is that too much to ask? I have the worst internet out of everyone on srk. it’s so bad.

I sometimes wished I had a laggy connection so I could have a legitimate excuse for why I’m consistently dropping “easy” 2 frame links…fml. :rolleyes:

I swear, once I have a consistently stable internet, people will have something to fear.