SFxT General Discussion #3 - Still Alive

that lobby taught me alot about my playstyle
gettin reallly really reallly really hyped for no reason makes me play better

That and sugar rushes help.

Spoken like wise men. :china:

I love to have a packet of these next to me whenever I go online.

http://www.premierexports.co.uk/1169-1013-large/mm-s-s-peanut-treat-bag-clip-115g.jpg

Perfect for taking on the interwebs and surprising good whilst using Mishima Characters in both SFXT and Tekken.

Too bad this week I didn’t have one with me :(. I’ll have a couple stored up next week though :D.

Lili is not hot, that’s all

Will you guys be watching SFxT on the Brazil qualifier? It’s gonna start soon…

Lol, prepare to get swarmed by the Lili army. I warned ya’!

So I went into Endless Lobbies today and found one hosted by that Kidbuu66 guy we were watching last night on my stream. I have never seen someone so aware of his footsie distance to a point where he can combo off of pretty much any whiff on reaction for full damage without missing a beat. It was very frustrating especially with the occasional lag on my side…but at least I got A round on him.

bring it!:nunchuck:

SFxT now

LUVINHA IS STILL IN THIS TOURNAMENT???!?!?

For real…damn! The dude must have a four leaf clover in his back pocket!

Edit: My bad I forgot his opponents must be fighting with an online netcode because they all don’t know how easy it is to AA Hugo’s body splash (even on wake-up).

Please anti-air this man.

I’m begging someone to anti-air this man.

LOL, fraudulent Hugo/Ryu. Outrageous!!! Should be ashamed playing like that.

Hugo/Jack is where it’s at

Hugo on point = dead to anything with a good anti-air. Jack is better suited on point due to his laming tactics.

Wake up Tokido!

I love how the stream starts lagging during an interesting match.

You’re right. It’s the team I’m rocking, hence the comment. :sunglasses:

Oh god, stream offline?!

I stand corrected sir
[RIGHT] [/RIGHT]

I really wonder who Luvinha has been playing to make it this far, I hope Tokido smokes this fraud…

He has really been lucky with his match-ups all opponents who have no clue what an anti-air is or a team that has decent enough synergy to cover those very basic weaknesses. I wish I had that guy’s luck.