SFxT General Discussion #3 - Still Alive

I should give her an honest try. Never did really play her much after week 2. Just didn’t seem to have any real synergy.

And for some reason I’m actually genuinely thinking that I’d like to see Rose in this game, which I was 50/50 on before.

I’m all for Poison buffs. She is a really fun character. What I would want would be a

-5f start up on cr.mk
-small damage increase
-her overhead not being -6 on hit
-better hit box on s.mp

Her overhead isnt -6 on hit. Look at the active frames.

Ah ok. Not sure how I overlooked that.

I stopped playing her months ago after I got hit with a dp after I connected with that move. I’m using her now for my new team Poison/Bryan, it’s a fun team.

I tried Poison once and I was like “fuck it” she’s way too execution heavy and link heavy for me. I dunno how you guys play her.

Footsies :smiley: she has some good buttons and a really good dash not to mention similar tools as ryu. Poison/Bryan plays the same way my main team does - (minus somethings.)

Once you said “footsies” I now know why I will never touch that character again. Same reason why I can’t be loyal to Lars in this game. :oops:

man I remember week 1 when people first learned about Asuka’s J.HP crossing up, everyone was like OMG WTF SOOO BORKEN! now its like…ok…that all you got??? ah good times.

Robofobe, I want to thank you for that pandora combo with Alisa. Because it is an absolute blast to pull off. FIRST PANDORA WIN FOR ME PEOPLE!

I’m completely free to Rufus, and a good Gief/Sim team. Just sharing that for those that bump into me in ranked someday. Using them means auto win for you against me. Pick any combination of those characters against me and throw a party on the Vs screen. :razzy:

games anyone?

that’s such ghetto tech…it sounds something Jyobin would do if he played this game. I really don’t understand the praise that guy gets. His gameplay disgusts me. Straight up pelican shit.

I would’ve but I spent waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time playing this today, far more than I planned to lol. We need to get some more in though, for sure.

@TZA - I dunno’ what happened with the connection man, not sure if that was on my side or yours. :frowning: Hopefully we’ll get some cleaner matches in next go. :slight_smile:

yeah IDK

Chun x Cammy do no damage :frowning:

Really? I can’t speak for Chun, but Cammy seems to do decent meterless damage…

How can you dislike Jyobin?!

I don’t know…sure he is reckless…but he is like an XBL scrub that can do 1 frame links…at least IMO I really think he is overrated he has been exposed not only by a lot of the best japanese players but also by other Ryu players. I think even Ryukichikun and Infiltration are better Ryu players and they don’t even main Ryu.

GGs to Bunnycap. And holy shit, Pandora Alisa is too much damn fun. So much raw damage.

Koji has access to X-factor. I call Alisa being the game’s Dark phoenix.

GG Koji those were some epic matches despite the lag here and there. It was getting harder and harder to open up Alisa. Asuka’s 50/0s are nuts. That first match was cray.

Poison’s pretty fun, she’s the closest I have to Rose from AE.