SFxT General Discussion #3 - Still Alive

Really? Which gems in particular

Starting my Replay livestream soon.

I was using 161 for a while, but 200 seems better now.

I see what you did there! :sunglasses:

Damn, if a tourney ever comes to FL I’m unsure if I want to enter that. I may end up having to face off against OZleon in the finals and getting my ass royally wrecked for free looking like an absolute fraud. That’s my luck sharing the same state with one of the best Heihachi players in the game…fuck my life. :rofl:

Starting the stream now!

well im gonna be in st petersburg for a month so i HOPE theres an event cuz ill go too xD

Xykes has CRAZY fundamentals, and very unorthodox teams (poison,asuka/ abel/kuma) hes always a blast to play

ok just to rant a bit, i understand why lariat hits cross ups but DAMMN why does codys jaw breaker knock me out of cross ups?? gahhh

Thanks for the link. This test is good because when you have to identify the move before reacting to it, suddenly it’s not that simple.

because he’s Cody and he’s the most broken character in game at this point.

I think it’s better to just don’t press buttons whilst Heihachi is in your face. I don’t know why everyone hates him so much. I don’t mind losing to the guy. Maybe it’s because I like his character.

Speaking of which ggs to OZleon. Although I know he probably wants to throw me off of a building for suddenly leaving like that. I hate real life stuff like work…>:( which I have to do a tonne of tomorrow. All of these excuses make me look like a fraud in a way :frowning:

composes himself

Ok back on topic GGs to OZleon again and I just realized that I can footsie…

As well as teleport out of the corner like it’s a free option whilst Heihachi has 2 bars and then get smacked in the face with a Super.

And now my Akuma has two massive punch marks in the side of his face. One from last time and another for now, I shall be looking to return the favor next time :nunchuck:

Also I must give a shout out to Intuitive2011, I know this may sound weird but I just remembered in those matches that I can delay Akuma’s divekick.

Ah yes as well, this time I got the matches on HD PVRamera (if that is even a word.) Sorry I didn’t tell you, OZ, beforehand. I didn’t really want it to affect our performances.

The challenge with these matches is should they be with or without commentary on them!? :wonder:

Man if there’s an event in FL and both you and OZ show up, I’m fucked. Oh well the matches will be pretty sick at least, none of that bullshit you got at Brazil qualifiers.

I’m not angry you left. I know how late it must be over there. I know how akuma players think and how we all love to teleport when it gets bad. I got no problem with our matches getting recorded. You might wanna up the volume on your voice though since it can be a little hard to hear in your videos.

I kinda want to give Alisa a shot once the PC version is updated…but I’ve heard some bad things about her. Is she a bad character or is she just not as effective as some of the other characters in the game? She looks like a lot of fun to play.

Basically with Alisa, you’ve got to be creative and committed. Learning to CADC is absolutely essential, which I didn’t realize until I fought kayriswins, who possesses one of the better Alisa’s on PSN. Also, you want a good partner for her, cause she has great synergy with a few characters like dhalsim.

I’m putting in a formal request for someone to play Neon Gief against Fergus until he ragequits. He did it to me, and now I want him to suffer.

:slight_smile:

I forgot how much fun Xism Vega is.

After playing Poison for so long the new patch better do any of the following:

• Make it possible to combo from her overhead
  • Have Love Me Tender go over projectiles
  • Make s.MP a more reliable anti-air