SFxT General Discussion #3 - Still Alive

Buff… Gief?

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/7682/xiaoyuglare.png

Juris dive kick and super both got nerfed, the dive used to be completely safe on block

oh i thought senpusha was pinwheel… nvm… although i didnt have a problem with her dive kick before. I didnt really notice the nerf from an opponent’s point of view

So sim gonna get nerf basically…

Sigh

Love dat Xiaoyu troll face. <3

people get in here! so much win

Cody’s cr.lk needs to go and cammy’s st.jab.

I’ll be back when I’m done eating. Hopefully my connection decides to be nice. Man Tatsu is just too godlike…I feel sorry for anyone fighting him at the 25th…they’re all dead.

I’d love to join in the action but…

1. As it stands now, the lobby is currently full
  2. I think I’d screw over all of the connections in there because I’m a UK guy :frowning:

BUT That said I’m enjoying the show and the matches. Got some really good notes down. Especially in the:

‘How To Survive Longer Than 10 Seconds VS Tatsu’ Section.

I know this could sound really annoying but…I sent you a friend request on PSN. I was thinking that we could get some games in possibly tomorrow or so.

Remind me never to piss of a good Xiaoyu Player though…:eek:

This amuses me.

Just ask OZleon, he’s really good at pissing me off and getting away with it. :oops:

Heck yeah bro. That mess is too much.

Hey, no problem! It’s always nice to play with more people.

Even though I’ll probably lose! (I’d insert a smiley, but I don’t have the smiley box.)

EDIT: Never mind, it was invisible. :rofl:

Oof…trying to play videogames while you’re suffering from lack of sleep is NOT a good idea…:wasted:

Couldn’t find any matches for this game, so I hopped on SF4 for a bit…got some good matches in, but I really felt like my being so tired really, really affected my play negatively. I’m surprised that I was able to take any games.

Though from my short play-session…I can say that I still like the game. I like SF X TK a lot more though. But I don’t see why I can’t play both. :smiley:

I just hope that my schedule is more clear next semester. There’s this place really close to where I live where they play fighting games in the evenings…but just my luck, one of my required classes occurs on that same day at the same exact time. I want to support this game but I think college is just a bit more important. :wgrin:

So with that…I think I’m gonna fall asleep right now.

:sleep:

Keep your spacing

well watch on stream then its still fun tatsus hilarous

Stream is pretty cool so far.

You play pretty well to be honest. This may sound weird but I found one of your replays on the replay channel by chance and I was like to myself:

‘Pesara, Pesara, where have I heard that name before?’

Thing is you basically stomped the crap out of that Kazuya at the end of the replay with Lili’s Super and then I thought:

‘Damn I need to get some games in with this guy!’

Just a setup.

Yes, senpusha is pinwheel. I could’ve tolerated the other nerfs given to her but the one which disturbs me is that the timing for executing a super or cross-art after mk.pinwheel has become stricter.