SFxT General Discussion #3 - Still Alive

lol wow combofiend is like “im dishardened by the lvl of play here, dropped abc combos? what is dis?” lmao

How he even won that match is beyond me lol.

I still play and have no idea what i should be working on :frowning:

omfg this ryu/hugo guy SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HOW IS THAT GUY WINNING!!! WTF!!! That was like D rank 0 BP play…I’m done with SFxT…

resets!!! resets make the damage in this game amaazinnnnnnnnng and kinda kills the time issue, 9/10 if u dont hit the reset you’re in another mixup position anyway

that was horrible

I should’ve flown to Brazil…damn free wins.

Link to stream???

EDIT: FOUND IT, DISREGARD.

soooo salty right now, that rol/steve team can play because the flicker combos are not easy to pull, he lost because Hugos cross up body slam is derp, everyone else is free :coffee:

wow…SFxT has the shittiest level of competition period…

LOL! Gotta have that timing mastered up before you go to a tourney. Common knowledge bro.

Hit up #SFxT at efnet guys for chatting about stream.

The level of play so far…is…um. Did the game get released their last week or something? :rofl:

My life would be easier if i still had Cody. I’d lick whoever ass shared the dlc chars with me :coffee: Cody dont need no resets.

link meeeeee

http://chat.efnet.org/

For the channel drop down, go to other and put in #SFxT, and for nickname, w/e you want.

link to sream please

I really hope you didn’t get them from me.
:confused:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

horrible, truly horrible

I know that this is me being a little too precise but don’t the :mk: and :hk: versions of his tatsu both do 80 damage if they fully connect?

Oh and the normals buff I would propose would increase them all by 10 but I can understand by what you mean by that would buff his damage to absurd levels as pretty much my standard 403 damage jump in combo would do like 460 and my st.:hp: combo would do like around 350 damage lol.

Definitely agree with the Misogi being able to travel faster, the speed at which the pulse comes out of the ground also is too slow as well in my opinion but hey that’s just me.

This strange to watch…it’s like the depressing ass shit you see in endless and sit there going “That’s it?”

That Ryu/Hugo team…:shake: