SFxT General Discussion #3 - Still Alive

It seems like the characters who got nothing but nerfs in the past are getting pointless buffs now. Xiaoyu and Juri have been getting the nerf bat together and now they both have pointless buffs to show for it. Love it!

Capos (Christie, Eddy, Tiger) and Leggy (Lee, Hwoarang, Baek) characters annoy the motherfucking shit out of me. All in the learning process though.

Couldn’t make it to STA but I’m definitley going to Berkley Sunday.

LOL yeah mine as well, though I’m really looking to work on my Low Parry once I finally get back to practicing again.

You and I… we share the same hatred.

Dudley,Ryu, Sagat, Law, or Lei

If I’m understanding that correctly, her c.HP floats the opponent longer? Probably enough time to do some more creative stuff. {EDIT: or could be better for TCs now}

Chaining into super from it could be nice, but not sure how practical it would be yet.

yeah. We’ll have to wait and see if its not outclassed by other things she can do

Would it be too much to ask for people to save up so they can make it to San Francisco grand finals for the Capcom 25th? I wanna run sets with you guys.

lol all i play is leggys xD

I can’t right now - I’m a done deal as far as going anywhere. Gotta see how I’m getting home to MI to visit fam as it is.

If something changes though, I’ll try. I need to visit out that way anyway, as its honestly one of the places I’m considering moving to.

All I know is that if Bison gets 0 on block for his Low scissor kick, official BIPSON pressure is back. That and standing HK back as a decent AA

Then you may eat a large veiny black penis.

Sincerely,
supar & roknin

Too much to ask for me, I’m all the way in FL. I don’t even want to know how much it would cost.

I’m going to be trying to go, hoing someone is driving down there so I can carpool.

I wouldn’t mind seeing that happen for Bison…the dictator needs some love!

yo, do it Rok!

Norcal is gonna be crazy in December with all the big names in town… Hopefully we can get SFxT on the STA cab that weekend!

would I need to bring anything?

who’s on?

Well fellows, I have a legit question. Should I just stop playing SFxT until December? I mean I have an important mission I wanna end during the SFxT patch waiting period. If I am successful at that mission I’m gonna let Intuitive2011 know about my results.

Real talk, Is there any legit reason to keep playing till patch date?

The fact that… it’s still currently very playalbe? Tune into some of JiBbo’s streams with Ryan Hunter on it.

Real talk I hope they nerf the fuck out of heihachi’s j.rh. Fuck that shit.