SFxT General Discussion #3 - Still Alive

I’m wondering what unblockable set-ups can be found with other characters. The one with Ken’s HK tatsu seems like it’d be nasty since it could cause a reset after a combo and go for another unscaled combo if you’re in the corner. It wouldn’t really be useful for an unblockable since they can just crouch under that tatsu.

Law’s Fist Fury Rush and Hwoarang’s HK Hunting Hawk seem like good candidates for setting up for this on block, due to how long they last.

I actually prefer this version of Cammy compared to SF4. Cross-up shenanigans, jab pressure…I don’t care. I can actually react to Cannon Spike now. That’s all I care about. :smiley:

dont care i main every char in every game that uses TKD Hwoarang Juri Rig Baek Kim leggo

Most of my hatred stems from the fact that I did not play SF4 at all. Had I played that game I probably would be a lot better off against the entire cast. Oh well I’m pretty good despite having to learn this from the ground up.

IMO characters that need to get hit with dat nerf bat follow as: Cody,Cammy, Gief, and Cole(I want that character erased from existence.) And maybe Heihachi’s j.rh but that’s it.

That’s a comment directed specifically at Osbjorne.

Not to be taken seriously.

but on block it doesnt really do much i dont think that would work

im actually tryna pick up cammy for my latest mixup team since Ibuki is being a bitch to me right now shes pretty good

Bad news Lord william, no unblockables for us Old man heihachi players :(.

Just tested it out with kens hk tatsu and kings body splash thing. It just makes the sound of him getting hurt. So rufus’s fatass was just screaming but did block, the unblockable. I doubt it wouldnt be different with heihachi.

its not unblockable yet though, itll be unblockable after the patch (dont quote me on this i could be wrong)

No i meant kings body splash that IS unblockable

You could always land it after all the hitstun to reset the opponent. Pretty risky though since you’ll be there charging.

TKD, hell yes. Though I can’t stand playing against Hwo/Baek in Tekken lol. Especially Baek. For some reason even after seeing the same damn fucking garbledegarbledeSALT combos for a decade I still can’t block his lows, wtf.

Nothing needs to be said about Kim, or his sons. Fuckin’ badasses, the lot of them (Jae Hoon!).

I’m in there guys! Apparently Trollno wasn’t going to be here after Thursday as I originally thought. I had to improvise as I didn’t bring my Kid Robot Blanka :frowning:

SFxT. Believe.

I know that this is what’s written on the Capcom blog and all, but I feel like the second “Julia” is actually probably supposed to be Juri? Talking about close Fierce being in the air?

Hopkick that bullshit! “U/F+3 all day”, that’s my motto in Tekken.

It is Juri. I can confirm it from the panel. It’s a typo.

OH it all makes sense now. LOL that’s very pointless… but at least its not a nerf

LOL I didn’t even pick up on that, wasn’t thinking about it.

Pretty good, pretty good.

I cant think of any pratical use for it but then I just woke up so…